Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Felt overwhelmed walking past a group of teenagers

Immolator

Immolator

?
★★★★★
I sometimes I get anxious when I’m walking pass strangers especially teenagers, as if they’re reading my mind or making fun of me.

Given the fact that it probably hurts more than walking past some married middle aged couple, it feels so unpleasant.

Also that They’re currently living their peak life and we aren’t. :reeeeee:

I feel an insurmountable amount of rage when I see a group of teenagers heightmogging me:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: .

The fact there are teenagers who are doing better than me makes me homicidally angry, in Minecraft.

Get overwhelmed:p

you need to darktraidmaxx cuz it'll help you in life even if it can't help you get laid

Brandish a knife and throw feces no matter what just in case

I hate seeing groups of teenagers because it reminds me that I missed out on teen love

I feel an insurmountable amount of rage when I see a group of teenagers heightmogging me:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: .
I hate seeing groups of teenagers because it reminds me that I missed out on teen love
Yeah, it feels so paining to see, and it’s also anxiety inducing thinking that they’ll probably give you a side eye glance or say some dark insults

I sometimes I get anxious when I’m walking pass strangers especially teenagers, as if they’re reading my mind or making fun of me.

Given the fact that it probably hurts more than walking past some married middle aged couple, it feels so unpleasant.

I low inhib around teenagers because I'm pretty sure that they're all autistic to great degrees. They're always so shy and scared of asking basic questions whenever I have to deal with them at work.

It's all probably induced since most mother's of zoomers are insanely paranoid and neurotic thanks to the scaremongering media they helped make profitable.

Just Dont Mind Them and Walk past , lol

Over for overwhelmedcels.

And now imagine you're in class with them everyday "highschoolcels are fakecels" "why do 99% of shootings happen in school"

Yup. I’m 26, KHHV, ending my prime years, I never had a single enjoyable moment ever since I was 13 years old. Not once. I can’t imagine how nice love must be.

Brutal truth: they already experienced more pleasure and joy in their 18 or so years than you will over your whole lifespan.