Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Felt like such an incel loser today thats why i hate going out

T

thallium0000

Veteran
A couple in their 20s drove past me and were stuck in traffic while i was sitting in the bus stop so i got a good view of them as they were stuck. The foid was a stacey and the guy was driving on the other side but looked like a moneymaxxed normie.

They had the latest mercedes4×4 while i was slurping on my ice pop i felt like such an incel loser.

Having a relationship and car i can only dream about.

It's a brutal world out there. Nothing you can do about it.

20% shaming incels
Cunts like you must suffer until you have some humility. I wouldn't shed a tear for your "suffering". You deserve it.

Man up. Go make some money or some shit.

if you are out and about with no friends no gf you ARE a loser. very few people live like we do.

Cunts like you must suffer until you have some humility. I wouldn't shed a tear for your "suffering". You deserve it.
Why are you still on this site, self confessed normfag

Better than crying all day.
I never cry, the only ones who crys are the objects in my basement and it sounds like music in my ears jfl

Why are you still on this site, self confessed normfag
@iamsubhuman

Him, btw. :lul:

@iamsubhuman

And if you roast him, he'll ignore you

A couple in their 20s drove past me and were stuck in traffic while i was sitting in the bus stop so i got a good view of them as they were stuck. The foid was a stacey and the guy was driving on the other side but looked like a moneymaxxed normie.

They had the latest mercedes4×4 while i was slurping on my ice pop i felt like such an incel loser.

Having a relationship and car i can only dream about.
Lmao ice pop

And if you roast him, he'll ignore you

Same guy who tried to shit on me for rightfully calling out KNOWN ASCENDED FAKECEL Moeggels as a fakecel, and then completely ghosted me when I replied back. :feelshaha:

@iamsubhuman

looks like rodeblur if anyone knows that guy from looksmax

get tinted windows so it doesnt matter cause they cant see you

Only African-American gang members do that... and sometimes, government-issued vehicles.
might be where you are but where i live civilians use tinted windows all the time

You make it sound like real life is an open-world videogame with factions (roles).
i only use the word because you made it seem like only gang members and cops can own tinted windows lol, civilians just means regular everyday people

why u rude to me
i thought ur normie
normies dont randomly attack ppl for no reason
i thought we were friends

Only normies worries about cars

Yh but imagine seeing someone your age with a car u can only dream of
I dont even have a car
I've never dreamed of a car tbh. I can hardly distinguish between different models