Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Felt depression after watching "Deadman wonderland" and checking my childhood friend

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It's no happy nyanko daysu animu, it is with lots of pain and suffering, but it also has HER. Not took as waifu only because is my rule to take only girls who have no relations in their animu, or are part of harem and not the most serious candidates to be chosen by central man, who also is meant to be self-insert MC anyway

Shirogifis Shiroguli

And depression because I had friend girl in childhood too, when 4-5 years old, and living in village for short time. Nothing tragical happened, we were just separated by relocation to live in other places. And thats for good, I was free from pain and shame watching her grow into stupid casual whore, as that is what she became. Good that remembered her name and surname, and later found her in lithuanian site. For disappointment. She not ugly in face, but fat, and just casual ordinary village femoid, not even into alternative things, nothing even remotely special about her except being my childhood friend

Tfw when no childhood friend who turned into cute murderous yangire gf

Shiroverkia Shiro angry

Reality always turns out to be disappointing. We have to escape it and free ourselves from its grip.

Its my turn to be a hero...I owe you an aceman :reeeeee: