Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fellow wageslaves do you have time to even try to attempt?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
I feel like my time is split between 40% work 40% sleep and 20% playing videogames. I know its over for me but even if it wasnt i wouldnt even know how to find the time to make an attempt at trying to ascend still.

I just LDAR. Tried tinder, didnt work

Wageslaving is hell. I'd rather become an 1/10 trucel and never having to work again than having to wageslave until I die.

I have like 4 hours of free time a day and it absolutely sucks balls.

Wageslaving is hell. I'd rather become an 1/10 trucel and never having to work again than having to wageslave until I die.

I have like 4 hours of free time a day and it absolutely sucks balls.
Yep the 8h work/ 8h sleep/ 8h free time is jew propaganda

In my case I have the commuting and actually stay 9 hours there instead of 8 because the pauses don't count into the work time.

My commute is essentially 2 hours there and back and it makes me want to kill myself

Maybe, but it's working for me. But i like doing my job, and in this world it's luxury when you don't hate it.

I will say that I prefer wagecucking more than college. Once I'm home, I'm home

I spend like 11,5 hours on work, then 0,5 to 1h for food, after that i'm out of energy pretty much and play vidya

I work and go to uni at the same time+gym so no, I barely have time for anything aside from posting here and watching some anime

Gonna start wageslaving soon. Not excited. Just excited for the surgeries I can afford