Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL fellow noodlewhores: does anyone else wish they were a pretty white girl?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fb21zg/poc_girls_does_anyone_else_wish_they_were_a/

im ethnically indochinese and sometimes i wish i was born as a white girl with pretty blonde hair and light coloured eyes

Ah yes like any other noodlewhore :feelskek:

I live in an Asian country
when I’ve dated white guys in the past

Lives in Asia, somehow dates whites who are <1% of the population :feelshaha:

people in public look at me like im some gold digging Asian girl from a third world country

Yeah they're obviously bluepilled. The reality is she is race digging, she wants whitu genes at any cost. The cumskin could be a begpacker and she wouldn't give a shit :blackpill: @pyromancer1234

If you look like tifa then you have no problem

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fb21zg/poc_girls_does_anyone_else_wish_they_were_a/llxi0r7/

Wow being Asian is so COOOOL I still married a whitu man btw.

Asian genes are just a social currency for these noodlewhores to acquire whitu cocku.

It's not even true that Asians don't raisin. That's just a popular fallacy. And of course your mother won't age, mothers don't age because they stay at home and don't have a job, their lives are very low in stress which is why they don't raisin. It's just that in many Asian cultures, the wives stay at home and get all the money whilst the dad wage slaves, which shows how funny it is that the reddit comment didn't mention how the dad didn't raisin but said the mom didn't raisin. The dad probably looks super old from stress

white foids = less than 1% date/marry out
pajeetas = less than 1% date/marry out
latinas = less than 13% date/marry out
black foids = less than 8% date/marry out

noodlewhores = anywhere from 40-65+ percent date/marry out lol

Oxford study strikes again.

"Also, when I’ve dated white guys in the past, people in public look at me like im some gold digging Asian girl"

Noodles gonna noddle :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hungry Recipe GIF by Indomie Türkiye

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fb21zg/poc_girls_does_anyone_else_wish_they_were_a/llxi0r7/

Wow being Asian is so COOOOL I still married a whitu man btw.

Asian genes are just a social currency for these noodlewhores to acquire whitu cocku.

If you’re an Asian man, it doesn't pay to interact with Asian women in *any* capacity. Even in normal everyday interactions that aren't about relationships, Asian women will disadvantage Asian men any chance they get. Their commitment to offloading costs onto Asian men to favor White men, or men of any other color, is astoundingly relentless. If you're an Asian man who interacts with Asian women, there's zero chance they aren't boldly and casually demanding favors from you small and large that they wouldn't dare ask of the White men they view as real men.

And if you're a White man, it’s not good either. A White man partnering with an Asian woman is a mark of utter shame and capitulation to anyone in the know about race and gender dynamics. A White man's peers will snigger behind his back for using Asian women to stopgap his sexual urges, and a White man's hapa sons will curse him for their existence when the world and its Asian women turn their backs on them for the crime of being male yet Asian themselves.

Asian women are a spineless, disgusting, toxic cesspool of an identity group and need to do better or be left alone to rot.

Last edited:
If you’re an Asian man, it doesn't pay to interact with Asian women in *any* capacity. Even in normal everyday interactions that aren't about relationships, Asian women will disadvantage Asian men any chance they get. Their commitment to offloading costs onto Asian men to favor White men, or men of any other color, is astoundingly relentless. If you're an Asian man who interacts with Asian women, there's zero chance they aren't boldly and casually demanding favors from you small and large that they wouldn't dare ask of the White men they view as real men.

And if you're a White man, it’s not good either. A White man partnering with an Asian woman is a mark of utter shame and capitulation to anyone in the know about race and gender dynamics. A White man's peers will snigger behind his back for using Asian women to stopgap his sexual urges, and a White man's hapa sons will curse him for their existence when the world and its Asian women turn their backs on them for the crime of being male yet Asian themselves.

Asian women are a spineless, disgusting, toxic cesspool of an identity group and need to do better or be left alone to rot.
Another noodlewhore playing the victim:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/1fazzqg/do_you_think_asian_women_cant_handle_a_fraction/llz2ucd/

Where are the Asian white knights to protect her from evil white men :horror:

Jfl, reality is the vast majority of Asian women revel in the attention and would give an Asian guy who tried to "help" a restraining order. Why any Asian male would do anything for noodlewhores in the west is beyond me.

Thats weird because a lot of guys think asians are hot, maybe she wants to be hated? like a degredation kink