Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fellow neets are u comfortable doing nothing ?

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : with seeing how evil people are yes I am , hopefully I can get on neetbux so I’ll be good on cash

id rather neet than mcwagecuck

No experience = No work

very comfortable ,I won't pay taxes and work for a society that doesn't gives a shit about me

I feel miserable at times

Same I want money badly but being in the presence of a bunch of normies is unbearable
Same bro, same.
Working for a society that despises you with people who'd be ready to betray you at any moment isn't sth desirable...

tf is there to do all day other than video games and eating goyslop as a neet?

my incel brain read the title as "foid neets are u comfortable doing nothing?" and I was about to write a reply about how foids NEET by being betabuxxers

Yes. "Doing nothing" is just an expression, people are rarely actually doing nothing. You just do what you want instead of having to stick to a job schedule.

I am comfortable not contributing to soyciety, yes.

Long nights of binging tv shows and coping. They feel nice and cozy sometimes, especially on a rainy or snowy night. But morning are my enemies.

Long nights of binging tv shows and coping. They feel nice and cozy sometimes, especially on a rainy or snowy night. But morning are my enemies.
I’m tired of this life

Same bro, same.
Working for a society that despises you with people who'd be ready to betray you at any moment isn't sth desirable...
This. I have no choice but to wage right now and it sucks.

Wagies don't have souls. That shit is sucked out of the moment they decide to work for wagedonalds. I'd LDAR if that were my only option. That shit is soulless. I have no idea how people have the will to give so much and gain so little. Nothing but scraps.

wagedonalds
Canadian Lol GIF

Title : with seeing how evil people are yes I am , hopefully I can get on neetbux so I’ll be good on cash
Get good on cash first. NEETbux depends on accumulative work credits .. minimum 10-years full-time work. Approval is notoriously difficult.
Many older folk die waiting for final approval. Also, being on unemployment can go against you, to them that means you can work. Different jurisdictions have different rules. Dont expect them to give it out like candy. Court is the battleground.

IMG 3927

IMG 3928

8 or 9 loads for the whole day.

View: https://youtu.be/R5hP0uxsTvY?si=4HRIiWRQEryK83sY

No, it's agonizingly dreadful if you aren't aware of what your immediate future entails. If you're rich AF and have a life essentially covered, it's tantamount to heaven. However, if you have potential homelessness weighing on your mind, or whether or not you're unsure you can afford a doctor's visit, medication, or a dental check up: ITS FUCKED. And especially if you're living with your god damn parent(s).

Last edited:
wagetard
Get good on cash first. NEETbux depends on accumulative work credits .. minimum 10-years full-time work. Approval is notoriously difficult.
Many older folk die waiting for final approval. Also, being on unemployment can go against you, to them that means you can work. Different jurisdictions have different rules. Dont expect them to give it out like candy. Court is the battleground.

View attachment 1002374

View attachment 1002373

8 or 9 loads for the whole day.

View: https://youtu.be/R5hP0uxsTvY?si=4HRIiWRQEryK83sY

who cares you can larp as someone from "muh protected class" and sue them for discrimination if they dare to not give you anything
No, it's agonizingly dreadful if you aren't aware of what your immediate future entails. If you're rich AF and have a life essentially covered, it's tantamount to heaven. However, if you have potential homelessness weighing on your mind, or whether or not you're unsure you can afford a doctor's visit, medication, or a dental check up: ITS FUCKED. And especially if you're living with your god damn parent(s).
Imagine not thinking about taking your life once it's over and be a walking zombie working for the world that despises you

wagetard

who cares you can larp as someone from "muh protected class" and sue them for discrimination if they dare to not give you anything

Imagine not thinking about taking your life once it's over and be a walking zombie working for the world that despises you
Why haven't u roped then nigger

Dont expect them to give it out like candy
It’s way to hard bro there’s not way I can work for 10 y the longest I’ve worked is a month

Shit I may join NEETs.net

It’s nice except when you need or want to buy something
I only neeted this year I saved money from last 2 summers when I wage slaved. You should find some easy ass job to wage slave in or drop ship maxx

Very much so. Even though I feel like a disappointment to everyone around me all of the time, nothing will beat doing nothing all day.