Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fellow Mentalcels, anyone suffers from Cluster B Personality Disorders traits or a severe mood disorder?

• Thread starter Progeny of Horus
  • Start date
Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
Mentalcel here, I have a rather severe Bipolar Disorder (type 2) with Persistent Depression, beyond severe Social Anxiety, mild OCD, traits from both Antisocial Personality Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder [ALL repeatedly diagnosed]. Though not official, I might also have Vulnerable Narcissism. I have cripplingly high Neuroticism with mid-high Openness and low Extroversion, so I experience negative emotions intensely and rarely feel positive emotions. Although at times I act out 'autistic', I have never been diagnosed with medical autism; I identify much more with ADHD.

Looks wise, I have a midtier normie face with high tier potential and a decent height (5'11); yet I'm a sexless, hugless, kissless, handholdless friendless virgin at 25. I have only 1 (male) best friend and completely dysfunctional social life beyond that, mostly because of my reserved and shy, yet very disagreeable and erratically emotional nature. I tried implicitly asking out girls few times, but it always went beyond horrible and I got severely humiliated once. Even my female psychiatrist advises against trying to pursue girls knowing I'll almost always get rejected and that could accelerate my road to insanity and ERmaxxing; and instead work on graduating so I can get an arranged marriage. I have a long history of violence and abuse (both ways), although my shy and awkward nature stops me from lashing out at strangers or people I barely know.

I do not consider myself a truecel, but knowing I'll NEVER be a neurotypical makes my suffering unbearable.

I'm not a mentalcel, imo a chad can be a mental "cel" and still foids will throw on his dick

Looks wise, I have a midtier normie face with high tier potential and a decent height (5'11); yet I'm a sexless, hugless, kissless, handholdless friendless virgin at 25.
This is borderline incel in 2022. Average face + 5'11 needs to be high-NT and low inhib to have any success at all. Even then men with these stats usually dumpster dive for landwhales or betabuxx.