Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope fellow manlets, do you prefer being skinny or chubby?

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
title. one of my copes is being a gymcel .when I’m giga skinny, I mentally feel better but feel like shit/weak physically and when im bulky i feel like shit mentally because my face is so fat but feel so good physically because I’m slopping on whatever and lifting more weight
i can’t leave the gym cope behind

I can't gain weight no matter how hard I try so I have no choice in the matter just like everything else in my life.

title. one of my copes is being a gymcel .when I’m giga skinny, I mentally feel better but feel like shit/weak physically and when im bulky i feel like shit mentally because my face is so fat but feel so good physically because I’m slopping on whatever and lifting more weight
i can’t leave the gym cope behind
Doesnt matter, Im treated like shit no matter how i look like.

I can't gain weight no matter how hard I try so I have no choice in the matter just like everything else in my life.
Get a nutrition coach and a personal trainer, There is hope, Ive seen skinnyfat transformations and people that couldnt pack muscle get to where they want, It will take longer than usual tho.

I was always slightly overweight because I barely work out and I like food.
I'm 5'4 / 165cm and the last 10 years I was always around 70kg plus/minus 5kg

Chubby manlet = femboy

I'm in that predicament currently. BMI is 28.6. I felt amazing when I was leaner, I just was starving myself and obsessed with food. Now I'm big and I feel calm as fugggg and lazy comfy. But, I never wanna leave the house now cause I look like a gnome.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back