Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fellow blackcels, what's stopping you from thugmaxxing?

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
As blackcels, we all have the potential to ascend to Tyrones via thugmaxxing.

By simply thugmaxxing, we will get money, girls, and status far beyond any whitecel, ricecel, or currycel can ever dream of. Other races can thugmaxx too, but for us it's way easier and more achievable because we have gangster rap culture in the black community.

We don't even have to really live that life, we just have to LARP convincingly enough and all the sharkeishas, snowbunnies, and spicy latina girls will hop on our BBCs.

So, what's stopping YOU from thugmaxxing?

Only works if you’re tall. Otherwise you’ll be laughedat and end up dead or in prison

By simply thugmaxxing, we will get money, girls, and status far beyond any whitecel, ricecel, or currycel can ever dream of. Other races can thugmaxx too, but for us it's way easier and more achievable because we have gangster rap culture in the black community.

We don't even have to really live that life, we just have to LARP convincingly enough and all the sharkeishas, snowbunnies, and spicy latina girls will hop on our BBCs.

They’re volcel

Cope if you're not non-NT, and cope if you're ugly and don't even live in a nigger ghetto. It's a meme to think Stacies are suddenly going to be lining up to fuck if you throw up some gang signs as a manlet subhuman blackcel. :feelshaha:

nigga I'm 5'1 with a Dr. honorific. I cannot thugmaxx and I'd just be used as the drug mule/fall guy if I tried. Toilets would see through the facade.

Only works if you’re tall. Otherwise you’ll be laughedat and end up dead or in prison
You'd be surprised. There are a lot of short thugmaxxed blacks. Even in hip hop there's Lil Wayne and Easy E, both under 5'6". It's definitely harder if you're short, but still possible.

nigga I'm 5'1 with a Dr. honorific. I cannot thugmaxx and I'd just be used as the drug mule/fall guy if I tried. Toilets would see through the facade.
Damn I'm short too 5'3" so it's definitely over for you

What stops crackers from SEAmaxxing

I don’t live in the hood and I don’t wanna get killed lol

Cope if you're not non-NT, and cope if you're ugly and don't even live in a nigger ghetto. It's a meme to think Stacies are suddenly going to be lining up to fuck if you throw up some gang signs as a manlet subhuman blackcel. :feelshaha:
Not Stacy's but definitely some 5s and 6s. And you definitely don't need to be that good looking. I've seen a lot of ugly niggas that are hood rich with 10 baby mamas.

You'd be surprised. There are a lot of short thugmaxxed blacks. Even in hip hop there's Lil Wayne and Easy E, both under 5'6". It's definitely harder if you're short, but still possible.
Bro they’re statussmaxxed celebrities. Those dudes are not hard thugs

Is this satire?

Height isnt as much of a detriment to thugmaxxing as opposed to statusmaxxing for example. If your short just tote pistols. :feelsjuice:

The only sex thugmaxxing will get you is a prisonmaxxed Tyrone's BBC in your asshole.

Bro they’re statussmaxxed celebrities. Those dudes are not hard thugs
They were balling even before being celebrities. Their fame just makes their SMV way higher but they were still balling in the hood before that.

I dont think you can fool foids though unless you really about that action.
Maybe you're right but foids are very retarded and I've seen many of them with wannabe thugs that aren't really about anything before so I think it depends

They were balling even before being celebrities. Their fame just makes their SMV way higher but they were still balling in the hood before that.
Women won’t be attracted to you and ypull just end up dead or in prison

I’m 5’8, lightskin, and non-NT. Nuff said

Anyone can thugmaxx

I can imagine you thugmaxxing like this :feelskek: