Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fellow Americancels, have you ever met a Native American?

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
A while back, I was first inline at a shop counter and two indigenous people were behind me. The shop assistant looked at us and asked “ok who is first”. I said, “they are of course, they have been here for more than 60,000 years”. The two indigenous people smiled and thanked me as I stood aside.

I have travelled through several native reservations over the years. :feelsjuice:

I've seen some Indigenous people in Canada; they look somewhat mixed though, most of the time. :ping:

we wuzz amerimutts and shit

I've seen some Indigenous people in Canada; they look somewhat mixed though, most of the time. :ping:
My favorite experience was on a Lakota reservation, the guys there are pretty cool and laid back. Even smoked some all natural home grown tobacco, makes manufactured cigarettes taste like shit by comparison. :feelsjuice:

A while back, I was first inline at a shop counter and two indigenous people were behind me. The shop assistant looked at us and asked “ok who is first”. I said, “they are of course, they have been here for more than 60,000 years”. The two indigenous people smiled and thanked me as I stood aside.
bruh nigga thinks hes a frontier pioneer fighting with the natives :feelskek:

My favorite experience was on a Lakota reservation, the guys there are pretty cool and laid back. Even smoked some all natural home grown tobacco, makes manufactured cigarettes taste like shit by comparison. Home grown natural tobacco is awesome. :feelsjuice:
Yeh, but the economic situations there are terrible. Truly a shame that we would allow our own citizens to fall to such conditions.

Yeh, but the economic situations there are terrible. Truly a shame that we would allow our own citizens to fall to such conditions.
It's largely tribal council members, their reservation governments are equally corrupt to our federal government. You can see it virtually every reservation you visit. :feelsjuice:

It's largely tribal council members, their reservation governments are equally corrupt to our federal government. You can see it virtually every reservation you visit. :feelsjuice:
While it is true that many of them are corrupt, you have to remember that the feds have a vested interest in keeping them dependent, since their land has a lot of natural resources. In modern times they can't just forcibly deport them from the land like in the olden days, so they use these indirect methods instead.

While it is true that many of them are corrupt, you have to remember that the feds have a vested interest in keeping them dependent, since their land has a lot of natural resources. In modern times they can't just forcibly deport them from the land like in the olden days, so they use these indirect methods instead.
Most of the tribal council members from what I can tell stem from the original families who started the reservations from their very historical beginning, so you're looking whole entire multiple family generations of corruption. I remember talking to a Navajo and they entirely agreed with that sentiment. :feelsjuice:

My favorite experience was on a Lakota reservation, the guys there are pretty cool and laid back. Even smoked some all natural home grown tobacco, makes manufactured cigarettes taste like shit by comparison. Home grown natural tobacco is awesome. :feelsjuice:
Native culture also involves the usage of psychedelics & cannabis, something which I am very interested in delving into:feelsLSD:

Most of the tribal council members from what I can tell stem from the original founding families who started the reservations from their very historical beginning, so you're looking at whole entire multiple family generations of corruption. I remember talking to a Navajo and they entirely agreed with that sentiment. :feelsjuice:
True, this is also the case for the east coast tribes. The leaders sold all of the land of their respective tribe and then ran away with the money, so the army had to come in and force them on to the reservations.

True, this is also the case for the east coast tribes. The leaders sold all of the land of their respective tribe and then ran away with the money, so the army had to come in and force them on to the reservations.
Sounds about right. :feelsjuice:

Based, very respectful:feelsYall:

Always had respect for Native Americans and find certain aspects of their culture interesting; only time I ever have had a problem with them is when they claim they are "genocide" victims when it was mainly disease that wiped them out.

Based, very respectful:feelsYall:

Always had respect for Native Americans and find certain aspects of their culture interesting; only time I ever have had a problem with them is when they claim they are "genocide" victims when it was mainly disease that wiped them out.
Unfortunately especially in the younger generations there is a lot of politically woke native youngsters. I've always gotten along with the native elders every place I go as they tend to be more conservative and wiser. Sadly a lot of natives are very Christian, very few of them practice their more native indigenous shamanic beliefs. The few that do are pretty cool in their spiritual teachings, I remember making friends with a Lakota elder one summer in my travels and it was a pleasant experience I will always remember. :feelsjuice:

I wanna try that one day. Needa make a journey to a Native reservation and see if they will allow me to use.
The tribes that use it are more in the southwest corridor. :feelsjuice:

The tribes that use it are more in the southwest corridor, like the Navajo. :feelsjuice:
Well within my reach :feelsYall:

If I ever became the warlord of a post-apocalyptic narco based state, I would have a division of based native warriors :feelsjuice:

I buy legal weed from them at low price. Plus, no sales tax at the reservation.

Well within my reach :feelsYall:

If I ever became the warlord of a post-apocalyptic narco based state, I would have a division of based native warriors :feelsjuice:
Mohawk motorcycle gangs. :feelsjuice:

I buy legal weed from them at low price. Plus, no sales tax at the reservation.
Do you live in a legal state? or is it just the natives that can sell?

Also, no sales tax sounds based.

Watch Peter santanello on YouTube. He goes to all sorts of native reservations

yeah a lot of them as store clerks

You're speaking to one:

images

Meaning-Behind-The-Faces-Playing-Music.jpg

_asian-png.633267

1647876551127-png.592378

haplogroup-png.592379

bz-png.632658

asian-png.592382

[UWSL]Half of all Brazilian-born Americans live in just three states: 80,000 in Florida; 65,000 in Massachusetts (mostly Greater Boston); and 39,000 in California (most in Los Angeles County). New Jersey and New York combined are home to over 50,000 Brazilians.[/UWSL]Aug 25, 2021

I don't even know what a native american looks like, so I can't say if i've ever met one or not.

yes a few when travel maxxjg thru California and Arizona

Northern canadacel here lots mostly drug addicted violent low iq criminals. Not hard to understand why america used to want them dead.

I don't even know what a native american looks like, so I can't say if i've ever met one or not.
Depends on the tribe, the natives in Alaska almost look Asian, in the north the tend to be of darker skin, and in the southwest the almost look Mexican. :feelsjuice:

How do you do it? You should write an in depth guide on how to secede from society.
I stopped caring about the world a long time ago, mostly now I just hold it in utter contempt and mock it every chance I get. :feelsjuice:

The only indigenous people I see are in zoos, chimps