Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fellas....I don't feel so good...

G

Gremlincel

a
-
Another night..spent browsing the internet mindlessly... I've seen things normies wouldn't believe...
Brutal Tinder experiments, shattering our hopes and dreams... I've seen roasties, get taken out by elephants, and shopping carts..
All those moments, will be lost, in time... like tears in rain...
Time to die...
RoyinRain.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

Yes life sucks for ugly incels like us but please don't neck yourself until you can Assemble Machines.

Just get a haircut bro

I'm glad that it's morning here & that my mood is better

Go to sleep. It's a good cope

Happiness is not a 100% guaranteed in life, sadly.

Ours is probably in the negatives, but meh.

Watch Death Note and One Punch man though ;)

its a parody of a famous quote from blade runner you uncultured swine

Another night..spent browsing the internet mindlessly... I've seen things normies wouldn't believe...
Brutal Tinder experiments, shattering our hopes and dreams... I've seen roasties, get taken out by elephants, and shopping carts..
All those moments, will be lost, in time... like tears in rain...
Time to die...
We are here bro..dont give in to whatever this cuckedsociety is telling you.

Brutal Tinder experiments, shattering our hopes and dreams... I've seen roasties, get taken out by elephants, and shopping carts..​
All those moments, will be lost, in time... like tears in rain...​
Time to die...​
get into religious text, its a good cope, buddhist texts and early christian texts make this reality seem like a video game with shit overlords who want us trapped here

http://www.tipitaka.net/tipitaka/dhp/verseload.php?verse=146
146: Why is there laughter? Why is there joy although (the world) is always burning? Shrouded in darkness why not seek the light?
Verse 171: Come, look at this world (i.e., the five khandhas), which is like an ornamented royal carriage. Fools flounder in this world of the khandhas, but the wise are not attached to it.
Verse 40: Knowing that this body is (fragile) like an earthern jar, making one's mind secure like a fortified town, one should fight Mara with the weapon of Knowledge. (After defeating Mara) one should still continue to guard one's mind, and feel no attachment to that which has been gained (i.e., jhana ecstasy and serenity gained through meditation).

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/GPhilip-Meyer.html
The Forces
There are forces that do [favors] for people. They do not want people to come to [salvation], but they want their own existence to continue. For if people come to salvation, sacrifice will [stop]…and animals will not be offered up [55] to the forces. In fact, those to whom sacrifices were made were animals. The animals were offered up alive, and after being offered they died. But a human being was offered up to God dead, and the human being came alive.
The Rulers
The rulers wanted to fool people, since they saw that people have a kinship with what is truly good. They took the names of the good and assigned them to what is not good, to fool people with names and link the names to what is not good. So, as if they were doing people a favor, they took names from what is not good and transferred them to the good, in their own way of thinking. For they wished to take free people and enslave them forever.

Last edited:
rip blade runner rob halford

Damn. I was just making a dumb Blade Runner shitpost, but brothers actually still be leaving advice and support. And they say incels don't have hearts. It's enough to make a man cry. :feelscry:
For real though, the things I've seen on this forum will always stay with me. Knowing that there are others who share our pain, it the best cope there is. If I thought I was one of the only ones who went through all of this, I would have roped a year or two ago.

Damn. I was just making a dumb Blade Runner shitpost, but brothers actually still be leaving advice and support. And they say incels don't have hearts. It's enough to make a man cry. :feelscry:
For real though, the things I've seen on this forum will always stay with me. Knowing that there are others who share our pain, it the best cope there is. If I thought I was one of the only ones who went through all of this, I would have roped a year or two ago.
And there are people out there who want us dead. We are bound not out of common interests but out of a common sense of displacement. It's funny really, the more they try to ostracize us the stronger we get.

Is that a Spider-Man reference?

I couldn't sleep last night from thinking about this forced isolation. It's too much and we have no one to cry to :feelscry:

At least we have each other

I couldn't sleep last night from thinking about this forced isolation. It's too much and we have no one to cry to :feelscry:

At least we have each other
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I feel your pain

You can always talk to me if you need company

but is your heart black and full of hate yet kek

I appreciate this clever play on words.
I didn't originally mean to reference Infinity War in the title, I haven't seen it, I've just been seeing that line a lot because of memes, kek. Rest is Blade Runner shit tho. Good incelcore movie.

but is your heart black and full of hate yet kek
A fair amount of scorn in there too ngl

thought this was gonna be a meme post cause of that title kek

I was using the term as a clause to describe my undying love for the piece of altruistic work known as re;zero.
Well I guess it's harder to know the context of something on the internet.