Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fell in love with catfishee/Chad Tinder Experiments this week blackpilled me to DEATH

Cuck-Damage said:
I think that's everyone's side goal...

I mean art is cool, if you can make money from it also why not

I'm 100% sure such a video will be demonetised by YT and never bought by the MSM.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
dude u fell in "love" with retarded chicks? Srsly? If u still fall in "love" u haven't taken enough blackpills..... how can I trust your videos now?

Slightly hyperbolic, but I have really enjoyed talking to her, especially since there was 0 pressure to keep her interested. The only struggle was finding candid pics to send to her. Living vicariously through Chad added a new dimension to my life other than work, gym, depression and bed.

She is saying stuff like: "You'll get to see my body tomorrow".

This is legit suicidefuel. I think I took this too far. I should have stopped at Tinder and left out the whatsapp private chat shit. It's my friend's fault. He is bluepilled, even after I showed him the Tinder screenshots. He said: "If Chad/looks matter so much, get nudes". The good news is the nudes have started to sway him a little but in the crossfire, I've had my soul shot up.

The first girl pictured is going back to uni miles away this weekend but wants "me" to visit and says it will be worth my while.

I need to rope for real. I can't unsee the shit I've seen. I should have stayed redpilled, that was bad enough. The black-pill is too brutal. Looks are ALL I THINK ABOUT. Every interaction I'm in or see, I assess it from a blackpilled viewpoint: "He has a recessed chin...", "She smiled while talking to him cuz he's a 6+", "all of those guys are NW1", etc.

I think I BROKE myself. 

I dunno how to ghost this girl. I would have felt better doing this if she personally had rejected me in the past. I'm a mixture of emotions.

are you gonna tell these girls you catfished? Or say what:? Or just ghost?

Cuck-Damage said:
are you gonna tell these girls you catfished? Or say what:? Or just ghost?

I guess just ghost.

The good news is that this experiment got me to quit drinking and to take my diet seriously.

Oh wow. I'm at work and I was listening to a fat (curvy to me) ethnic femoid talk. I thought that she was so low SMV (she has BACKFAT FFS) that I might have a chance with her. I just heard her say she's MARRIED. lol. Offtopic. Anyway...

Yeah, I'm not some bitter autistic guy doing this catfishing out of spite. I was doing it for my videos to redpill men.

Catfishing as Chad is the ultimate blackpill, his life is an entirely different world than yours. You almost get a taste of the happiness he experiences every single day.

FACEandLMS said:
Slightly hyperbolic, but I have really enjoyed talking to her, especially since there was 0 pressure to keep her interested. The only struggle was finding candid pics to send to her. Living vicariously through Chad added a new dimension to my life other than work, gym, depression and bed.

This is legit suicidefuel. I think I took this too far. I should have stopped at Tinder and left out the whatsapp private chat shit. It's my friend's fault. He is bluepilled, even after I showed him the Tinder screenshots. He said: "If Chad/looks matter so much, get nudes". The good news is the nudes have started to sway him a little but in the crossfire, I've had my soul shot up.

The first girl pictured is going back to uni miles away this weekend but wants "me" to visit and says it will be worth my while.

I need to rope for real. I can't unsee the shit I've seen. I should have stayed redpilled, that was bad enough. The black-pill is too brutal. Looks are ALL I THINK ABOUT. Every interaction I'm in or see, I assess it from a blackpilled viewpoint: "He has a recessed chin...", "She smiled while talking to him cuz he's a 6+", "all of those guys are NW1", etc.

I think I BROKE myself. 

I dunno how to ghost this girl. I would have felt better doing this if she personally had rejected me in the past. I'm a mixture of emotions.

i broke myself using tinder as well. The only difference between your story and mine is that I used my pics. It is so exhausting to be the pet monkey for a girl and lead the convos. There is so much pressure to think of something witty to open with, to keep the conversation going and to keep a woman engaged. They all show interest but I end up losing interest because tinder literally feels like a fucking job for me. Years of isolation has made me like this. I really really want to die.

Its like they live in another dimension

Catfishing is the ultimate blackpill. Seeing how women treat Chad in comparison to you is raw suicidefuel

jamho22 said:
i broke myself using tinder as well. The only difference between your story and mine is that I used my pics. 

WHAT THE FUCK?

SOMEONE BAN THIS BRAGGING NORMIE, RIGHT NOW.

WHAT THE FUCK.

BAN THIS GUY. "DERP DERP TINDER DEPRESSED ME CUZ I HAD TO TALK TO MY MATCHES". ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? YOU DESERVE TO BE INCEL. I HOPE YOU D** IN A CAR CRASH. WHY ARE YOU TRIGGERING INCELS LIKE THIS????

FACEandLMS said:
BlaKdaGGeRz said:
dude u fell in "love" with retarded chicks? Srsly? If u still fall in "love" u haven't taken enough blackpills..... how can I trust your videos now?
Slightly hyperbolic, but I have really enjoyed talking to her, especially since there was 0 pressure to keep her interested. The only struggle was finding candid pics to send to her. Living vicariously through Chad added a new dimension to my life other than work, gym, depression and bed.
I think I BROKE myself.
No no no no...Did she LITERALLY PHRASE “You’ll get to see my body tomorrow” EXACTLY this way?

Octopusgun2 said:
No no no no...Did she LITERALLY PHRASE “You’ll get to see my body tomorrow” EXACTLY this way?

The context:

I talk a lot about going to the gym to her and I sent her a sexy chad pic of some guy who looked like my male model from the neck down - abs and everything. I said tonight that I'm going to the gym. She said that my abs are lickable. I said that her body is pretty defined too. 

Then she said I will get a closer look tomorrow. 

Bare in mind that I said to her earlier this week that we're going to fuck each other hard and she immediately sent me a sexy pic after.

And the other girl, I had an in-joke with her about me living under her bed without her realizing. She said that I should come up to her uni (she's going back there this weekend) and this time I will be ON the bed.

it's just pure suicidefuel man. You can bet this thread will never be on IncelTears cuz it makes us look like humans with emotions.

FACEandLMS said:
WHAT THE FUCK?

SOMEONE BAN THIS BRAGGING NORMIE, RIGHT NOW.

WHAT THE FUCK.

BAN THIS GUY. "DERP DERP TINDER DEPRESSED ME CUZ I HAD TO TALK TO MY MATCHES". ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? YOU DESERVE TO BE INCEL. I HOPE YOU D** IN A CAR CRASH. WHY ARE YOU TRIGGERING INCELS LIKE THIS????

Bragging????? wow you fucking low life piece of trash.  You know what..Im honestly glad people like you are suffering. I don't want you to die though. I want you to live your miserable fucking life in agony until you die old and alone rotting away in some dingy and moldy room.

jamho22 said:
Bragging????? wow you fucking low life piece of trash.  You know what..Im honestly glad people like you are suffering. I don't want you to die though. I want you to live your miserable fucking life in agony until you die old and alone rotting away in some dingy and moldy room.

Well what was the point in telling me getting Tinder matches on your own profile is depressing? Can you not see that incels here would kill for that?

Why are you WASTING TIME roleplaying incel when you get matches? If you need mental help, log off this website and get it.

FACEandLMS said:
Octopusgun2 said:
The context:
I talk a lot about going to the gym to her and I sent her a sexy chad pic of some guy who looked like my male model from the neck down - abs and everything. I said tonight that I'm going to the gym. She said that my abs are lickable. I said that her body is pretty defined too.
Then she said I will get a closer look tomorrow.
Bare in mind that I said to her earlier this week that we're going to fuck each other hard and she immediately sent me a sexy pic after.
And the other girl, I had an in-joke with her about me living under her bed without her realizing. She said that I should come up to her uni (she's going back there this weekend) and this time I will be ON the bed.
it's just pure suicidefuel man. You can bet this thread will never be on IncelTears cuz it makes us look like humans with emotions.
Even more suifuel if you haven’t gotten to the point of killing yourself :

cqvUhAz_d.jpg

JFL @ our lives, not having a femoid feel true lust and love towards us...Not even patriarchy can fix this shit.

Wtf OP you sound like a total newfag right now. How did you redpill cope so long?

jamho22 said:

Gtfo faggot.

FACEandLMS said:
Well what was the point in telling me getting Tinder matches on your own profile is depressing? Can you not see that incels here would kill for that?

Why are you WASTING TIME roleplaying incel when you get matches? If you need mental help, log off this website and get it.

We all need mental help. I was kept in forced isolation for 12 years. Never had friends or a gf. Never developed social skills. Only recently lost weight and suddenly girls find me attractive. If you call that role playing as an incel, then perhaps take your own advice, hop off this board, and get a full mental evaluation.

jamho22 said:

You're glad incels are suffering?then wtf are you here?
And you are 100% bragging.

FACEandLMS said:

I think I BROKE myself. 

JESUS fuck man holy shit this gave me a panic attack. This is pure sui-fuel. I take it back I just reacted when i read that lol. I still like ur vids. But seriously holy shit im gona rope too now this is how real life should be. This is true living. We are corpses, zombies, drones... nothing. Pure shit that flies eat, worthless lives of slaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back