Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fell in love with catfishee/Chad Tinder Experiments this week blackpilled me to DEATH

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I can't cope anymore.

zZ2Tw6C.jpg

Z7YkHVX.jpg

Those are 2 different girls from Tinder that I got speaking to on Whatsapp. There are more but this is just a preview of the black pills I will soon drop.

One of the girls I'm speaking to, I get along with her so well, even though she hiroshima-pilled me last night and almost made me jump under a train. I'll discuss that another time.

But damn, once you see life through Chad's eyes, you will never be the same again.

Oh yes, one of the girls, we click in terms of personality so well. It's just that my face is aborrent to her, my real face I mean. Sigh. I wish I could meet her. I said we'd meet tomorrow but that obviously isn't going to happen.

you damn cuck, repent or die

nausea said:
you damn cuck, repent or die

I have been living vicariously through Chad for a week. Chad doesn't hate women and I can see why he doesn't.

FACEandLMS said:
I have been living vicariously through Chad for a week. Chad doesn't hate women and I can see why he doesn't.

he doesn't hate them because he FUCKS and you DON'T

stop this travesty or DIE

nausea said:

Calm down with the schoolshooter autism, man.

FACEandLMS said:
nausea said:
Calm down with the schoolshooter autism, man.
ok

cuck yourself to death

Why are you being so masochistic man? I hope it's for a new video and worth the pain.

I ducking told youuuuuuuuu

Chad lives on god modes

Fuckin chick who wants ltr!!!! On ce. You catfish as chad! That when you get the real bulk pill??

Cuckllk wants ltr and marriage.

Go catfish ass chad and see the reality fuckin idiots !!!!!
Go catfish as chadddddd cycling retarts!!!! Chad is god! These girls are his slaves.

You cucks have no idea how chad lives. We are lower than lpeasebts compare to him!
I’ll beat you up if I here “love”one more time.

If you believe I love!!! Kill your self!! Fuck!

Girls only love chad! Go catfish as chad and see the reality! I am Gona kill my self if I don’t get chads lifestyle!

It’s over if you are not chad!!!!! Catfish chad is god!

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
I ducking told youuuuuuuuu

Chad lives on god modes

Fuckin chick who wants ltr!!!! On ce. You catfish as chad! That when you get the real bulk pill??

Cuckllk wants ltr and marriage.

Go catfish ass chad and see the reality fuckin idiots !!!!!
Go catfish as chadddddd cycling retarts!!!!  Chad is god! These girls are his slaves.

You cucks have no idea how chad lives. We are lower than lpeasebts compare to him!
I’ll beat you up if I here “love”one more time.

If you believe I love!!! Kill your self!! Fuck!

Girls only love chad! Go catfish as chad and see the reality! I am Gona kill my self if I don’t get chads lifestyle!

It’s over if you are not chad!!!!! Catfish chad is god!

Ok fineNn I won’t kill my sled! I need to sleep tho. Goodnight guys!
:) we are all gonna make it brah

You match with her so well and the only thing keeping you from her is looks. This is the greatest truth to that face matters so damn much.

Post more, these blackpills keep me in check.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Ok fineNn I won’t kill my sled! I need to sleep tho. Goodnight guys!
:) we are all gonna make it brah

Signature goes well with both your comments

chad catfishing made me more depressed than my grandparents and relatives dying

probably feels like having both your parents die and getting told you have cancer on the same day

Why would you blackpill yourself like that? Is there seriously any point to that other than to drive you completely insane....?

Ask where she is and use tinder's gps to find her. Cold approach her and say "you have this creative and artistic vibe. Are you an artist"

Then say "oh you look very Russian"

And then instadate her. If she doesn't agree to the instadate, use your backup chad and repeat

Sub24inchSkull said:
Why would you blackpill yourself like that? Is there seriously any point to that other than to drive you completely insane....?
he shall swallow the real life blackpill

Entropy said:
Ask where she is and use tinder's gps to find her. Cold approach her and say "you have this creative and artistic vibe. Are you an artist"

Then say "oh you look very Russian"

And then instadate her. If she doesn't agree to the instadate, use your backup chad and repeat

Soild plan

Running tinder experiments make you feel like shit. Chad gets more matches within two hours than i get in a month.

I ran morph game and have gotten the best nudes EVER. Literal goddess with a 8/10 body...And the morph was done by a Lookism user of what I would look like if i get all of my surgeries. If i don’t get surgery before 25, i’m killing myself, there’s no way I can live like this anymore. Chad is living on a different layer of reality, he’s a God who lives in a reality beyond of what we can see...If you guys want to be suicidal and be blackpilled, CATFISH AS CHAD.

ropecel said:
Running tinder experiments make you feel like shit. Chad gets more matches within two hours than i get in a month.

it's not hard to get more than 0.

Sub24inchSkull said:

It's for videos.

But deep-down, I needed this blackpill. The things I've seen this week, they FORCE a change. Either for the better or worse but you can't see what I saw and carry on how you were before. It was a fucking crossroads.

Octopusgun2 said:
I ran morph game and have gotten the best nudes EVER. Literal goddess with a 8/10 body...And the morph was done by a Lookism user of what I would look like if i get all of my surgeries. If i don’t get surgery before 25, i’m killing myself, there’s no way I can live like this anymore. Chad is living on a different layer of reality, he’s a God who lives in a reality beyond of what we can see...If you guys want to be suicidal and be blackpilled, CATFISH AS CHAD.

fml, a morph of me would only make it to a 5.

Doing tinder experiments with chad is just torturing yourself as to the true nature of females. Just LDAR its much less painful on the mind even if the isolation does wear on your sanity.

You fell in love with whores? lol.

Just because there's nothing that you can do to have that, doesn't mean that you have to be sad about it. Right, boyos?! Right?! 

suicide-oldboy-x-591990-872.jpg

One of the saddest truths right? The one thing that's out of your control ultimately decides your fate with her. And this would be the case whether you catfish or had tried to get to know her by some other means.

That girl in the last photo needs a tan she looks weird with that skincolor

This is the exact reason I stopped catfish I started actually caring about these femoids and it just made me unnecessary bitter, as well as angry over something that was never meant to be mine.

What do you do after she's sent you some pics and asks to see a pic of you?

Fuarrrk I remember my first catfish account, ruined my whole fucking week.

Which Chad did you use?

forevergymcelling said:
Which Chad did you use?

What the FUCK are you doing here?

SMH @ Lookism Immigrant Chads. Please go, man. You are a male model. Why do you Chads want to associate with incels so much online? I get that chads overtook Lookism, cuz of the narcissism - the site has LOOK(S) in its name, but this is DEDICATED to INCELS. wtf man. Triggered. We really should start with videofootage verification while holding a piece of paper with your username on it. Fuck sake man. I like you but I wanna be among my own subhuman people. That's why I left Lookism.

@krispinwah, I used male intelligence: I sent her a sexy pic FIRST - I made sure it matched the phenotype of the male model. I also sent the only selfie of this male model I could find that wasn't him on some cliff-edge or parasailing or some shit. But they're starting to get curious and impatient now. I've toyed with them, saying that they don't deserve a pic or I'll send one later.

The 2nd girl pictured, I wanna date her so badly. Like, I legit like her a lot. I liked talking to her. Yes I'm a cuck but technically, my only crime isn't having these feelings for this woman, but having them for her when she doesn't like my face.

I'm actually sad about ghosting her tomorrow. We are supposed to be going on a date at her house for some drinks and then some hardcore pounding. WHY CAN'T THIS BE ME??? SHE LIKES MY PERSONALITEEHEE. The only thing holding me back is FACE.

Some good has come out of this round of catfishing though. I changed my diet and gym routine to a more rigorous one. I have decided it's time to stop drinking. I was debating whether to carry on with Retin-A, but after this blackpilled experiment, I bought 3 packs of it.

It NEARLY KILLED ME doing this experiment. I was ready to kill myself yesterday. I had all this adrenaline making my heart beat fast. But I need to throw everything at looksmaxxing first. I've been a fool for too long. I will probably still end up roping, but at least I should give things my best try first.

Jfl @ thinking femoids have any discernable sense of humor or personality

Well I have an idea. You invite that femoid to somewhere public for a date. Then make her wait for 45 minutes or so only to tell her you are fucking with her, you would never bother meeting such and ugly woman etc.

Watch her from a distance while she waits, send a message like that. Approach her as she leaves the place and say some shit like "hi you are cute I wanted to meet you". Might work tbh doesn't hurt to give it a shot.

rotandrise said:
Well I have an idea. You invite that femoid to somewhere public for a date. Then make her wait for 45 minutes or so only to tell her you are fucking with her, you would never bother meeting such and ugly woman etc.

Watch her from a distance while she waits, send a message like that. Approach her as she leaves the place and say some shit like "hi you are cute I wanted to meet you". Might work tbh doesn't hurt to give it a shot.

LMAO. She would not be in the mood to meet some sub5 because Chad rejected her, that's an incel fantasy. She'd be suspicious anyway.

Really looking forward to this

btw what Chad are you using?

forevergymcelling said:

Which Chad did you use?

Someone ban this guy

FACEandLMS said:
Oh yes, one of the girls, we click in terms of personality so well. It's just that my face is aborrent to her, my real face I mean. Sigh. I wish I could meet her. I said we'd meet tomorrow but that obviously isn't going to happen.

An interesting experiment would be to let such meetings happen and have a fellow incel film the scene, ideally two incels filming from both angles, yours and hers. Her reaction of disgust would put personality theory to rest once for all and we'd have to try to meme this on blue pill sites like YT who will obviously try to censor it but once the toothpaste's out of the tube there's no getting it back in. People need brutal blakpills. Now I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't put yourself through that, catfishing itself is already something too brutal for my own self-being.
I think however that a video with a collection of such events would be a MOAB Black Pill indeed for the whole world to see.
It shouldn't be too hard to find 3 apathetic incels to do this. It's for the greater good.

Both men and women have good sides and bad sides...as incels we don't get to see the good side of women,thats reserved for Chad. All we get to see is the sharp edges meanness and indifference of the female gender. Sex that everyone here is obsessed with is just a small part of the big picture that we are not a part of!

We are like homeless kids peering through the window of a department store at all the neat toys that we will never have. All we want is a normal Christmas like everyone else gets, but no thats never going to happen.

We all deserve the Chad lifestyle anything less is not truly living god damn it!

You never heard of the story of Icarus and Daedalus? Don't fly too close to the blackpill

When I catfished I used a normal guys pic and not a male model.. he was attractive but normal.. prob 6.5 on the scale. The girls that he matched with the type of girls that I used to think I had a shot with..the girls I used to try really hard with only to end up failing and blaming myself for making "mistakes".

My catfish didn't have any problem asking these girls out, and a few of them were ready to come over to the house within 5-6 msges!

Seeing this sent me into a spiral where I really didn't want to leave the house for a month or so..I recently got on Prozac and it's helped out a bunch with the depression, but I'm still the same incel I was before.

Catfishing is extremely dangerous, and can shatter your fragile world view..

Why are you doing this to yourself?

I've been there. Stop before you go completely insane.

FeminismsCancer said:
FACEandLMS said:
An interesting experiment would be to let such meetings happen and have a fellow incel film the scene, ideally two incels filming from both angles, yours and hers. Her reaction of disgust would put personality theory to rest once for all and we'd have to try to meme this on blue pill sites like YT who will obviously try to censor it but once the toothpaste's out of the tube there's no getting it back in. People need brutal blakpills. Now I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't put yourself through that, catfishing itself is already something too brutal for my own self-being.
I think however that a video with a collection of such events would be a MOAB Black Pill indeed for the whole world to see.
It shouldn't be too hard to find 3 apathetic incels to do this. It's for the greater good.
that... would... be... AWESOME

a fellow London UK incel would be able to do it

would truly be incredible cutting edge journalism

Cuck-Damage said:
that...  would... be... AWESOME

Until you try selling it to the Jew media, who are intelligent enough to realize nobody wants to see ugly genetic shit. And when genetic shit is shown, it is only to be laughed at, as humans thrive off watching genetic shit beneath them have worse lives than themselves.

Grotesque said:
Cuck-Damage said:
that... would... be... AWESOME
Until you try selling it to the Jew media, who are intelligent enough to realize nobody wants to see ugly genetic shit.
fuck that noise, YouTube or other media

it's not all about the might buck getting the red/blackpill out there is most important, like on some rebel counterattack shit

dude u fell in "love" with retarded chicks? Srsly? If u still fall in "love" u haven't taken enough blackpills..... how can I trust your videos now?

Cuck-Damage said:
fuck that noise, YouTube or other media

it's not all about the might buck getting the red/blackpill out there is most important, like on some rebel counterattack shit

Yeah this is what I mean. It's not about making a quick buck off it.

Incel801 said:
When I catfished I used a normal guys pic and not a male model.. he was attractive but normal.. prob 6.5 on the scale.  The girls that he matched with the type of girls that I used to think I had a shot with..the girls I used to try really hard with only to end up failing and blaming myself for making "mistakes".

My catfish didn't have any problem asking these girls out, and a few of them were ready to come over to the house within 5-6 msges!

Seeing this sent me into a spiral where I really didn't want to leave the house for a month or so..I recently got on Prozac and it's helped out a bunch with the  depression, but I'm still the same incel I was before.

Catfishing is extremely dangerous, and can shatter your fragile world view..

srsly how did you do it?

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
dude u fell in "love" with retarded chicks? Srsly? If u still fall in "love" u haven't taken enough blackpills..... how can I trust your videos now?

Yeah this too. He fell in [word not in my vocabulary].

FeminismsCancer said:
Reminder that is OP's goal in creating all his videos.

Grotesque said:
FeminismsCancer said:
Reminder that is OP's goal in creating all his videos.
I think that's everyone's side goal...

I mean art is cool, if you can make money from it also why not

Making shekels = Appeasing Jews.