Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

feigned orbiting, got a daily reminder on how disgusting foid behaviour is beyond looks

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

Foid randomly started talking to me, as in hit me up in the chat asking me why i post the shit i do. she started voice calling me. I'm a pushover and the attempts to contact me were aggressive so instead of continuing to play vidya I went along with it to see what would happen. obvs had some kind of personality disorder, kept trying to simultaneously build me up and neg me. was bisexual and on antidepressants, kept trying to talk to me about foid shit like gucci and her ex boyfriend. I think she smelled blood in the water when she saw my posts and decided she could milk an insane amount of attention out of me if she feigned social and "playful" sexual interest in me. multiple person body count even though she's sitting on the age of consent (tits the size of my head so please contact the fbi to help this child, oh wait you can't lmao )

I start seeing what I can do, saying racist shit when she's not white, urinating out my window on cam, talking to the foid like I would normally talk to a man on the internet for laughs even though she was very open about the fact the deepest she'd been into the web was instagram and r/niceguys. she continues to display interest in me because I give her attention and attempts to induct me deeper into her whore life, having me on webcam while her """ex""" (I'm not even sure bruh) boyfriend was over and she basically said to his face he was boring.

suddenly I stop talking to her and she starts sending me messages like this and contacting other people to ask me why I hate her. top kek she's obviously feigning being emotionally wounded but the fact she's flailing around like this means I have triumphed in a small way.

Am I being a pathetic faggot? Yes, I am basically a jester. I was one, anyway, for about a day and a half.

What did we learn here boyos? The blackpill doesn't explore pure behaviour enough, you'll get faceandlms talking in vids about foids wanting sub-5 men dead but he won't talk much about how foids react to that feeling other than minute-long displays of disgust they have for him. If it were this simple none of this cucked orbiting male feminism shit would exist. Foids are actually way worse to men than their disdain for the unattractive ones would suggest. Foids are so addicted to attention that their reported celibacy rate has gone up in the age of social media along with men's. Why is this? Look at news articles on zoomers not participating in life and it mentions young women always on their social media. I have met countless women on soycord who would have easily tripled their body count if it weren't for the constant stream of validation on social media that they consider preferrable (maybe because they percieve themselves as scarcer and thus more valuable as an edgy token e-girl than as a dumpy next-door type irl, I dunno), instead of having sex with normie-tier men they are attention whoring and trying to get into e-relationships with cucks to buy them steam games and anime lingerie.

With ugly men being jesters it's that women legit see men as commodities, and ugly men are still able to provide attention which makes women feel like they are safe and accepted in a group so they still have value as a commodity (just not sexually or "romantically"). You are basically betabuxxing but socially, instead of financial vampirism the woman is instead draining your time (valuable as fuck, you will NEVER get this back and it runs out faster and faster as more of it passes you, foids must feel immensely high-status when their ideas of meriting milking this out of men are given credence), attention (could be spent learning shit, studying or doing mental labour) and finite social energy (could be spent with family, irl friends or online bros). Inceltears is right, women are more than physical creatures. They are so much worse.

Maybe it is a combination of autism and isolation causing me to forget normal young female behaviour after a lack of exposure for a long time while having no innate conception of it to anchor my perception to, but the way these bitches act is insane. It's not just insane, it's infuriating. Right now I honestly reckon the actions of people like ER are positive - not because girls weren't attracted to him, but because whatever distant terror him blowing a few roasties' heads off was able to evoke in the hearts of women across America was a much-needed counterbalance to the apparent impunity with which these cunts are able to do everything they do on a daily basis. When the thot patrol brigades rise up it will be my life's purpose to help man them. There is a reason dudes end up allowing movements like the Taliban that TERRORISE women to take power without rising up en-masse, they might be a bit cucked as average men but they know limits on these bitches isn't the end of the world.

We need to start talking to redpillers about women's behaviour, but instead of focusing on gigacoping like game and holding frame we need to talk about the worst aspects of it like foids' unquenchable thirst for attention and their contemptible seeking of social status (not social status in the masculine way either, it's a very sad, conniving, limp-wristed version of social status where domination is kept with words and feelings centred around nothing instead of anything that makes the world go around) that becomes the centre of their entire lives and is done for the sake of itself.

Last edited:
Yeah you managed to statusmaxx as a mod on incels. Thats gonna get you some attention, from foids too, not like they're gonna fuck you or anything but it's something.
edit :I thought you were knajjd. Im retarded i'll go now

Last edited:
I think about ritalincel maxxing tbh
Yeah you managed to statusmaxx as a mod on incels. Thats gonna get you some attention, from foids too, not like they're gonna fuck you or anything but it's something.

she's sitting on the age of consent (tits the size of my head so please contact the fbi to help this child, oh wait you can't lmao )
Pics.

Also you're fucking retarded. Should've pushed your luck, she's obviously mentally ill and mightve indulged you.
Chances like this don't ever happen again.