Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FeelsWeirdMan

i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
I feel old and jaded, like the world has no color.

I don't even feel depressed. In fact, I feel quite motivated to pursue my interests, which is why I haven't spent much time here.

I've entered another stage of my life, I guess. Soon this one will pass and will be replaced by another.

Oh, well. Anyway.

your call mate

How old even r u? I'm oldcel too

Man fk off. Go fap in the basement. Acting like the world is a fkn disney movie buts its actualy a low budget mexican drama serie

Man fk off. Go fap in the basement. Acting like the world is a fkn disney movie buts its actualy a low budget mexican drama serie
the fuck are u trying to say grayfag

Bro... I thought you were quoting...

"Rent a pal."

Except that went...

"Feels weird Andy."

Or something like that

Is this good or bad?

Terabased:lul:

Good for you?

activeonceamonthcels

Go and bother somewhere else, not all of us interpret life in the same way, you just try to impose your vision because you think you are absolutely right, you don't know the problems he has had to face in order to attack him

4qRcgxu.png