Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Feels great to be featured by CuckTears again (re: Thailand shooting)

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

It never occurred to me that a bunch of random CuckTears members would care this much about Thailand.

Anyways, it's fascinating how soycucks berate incels for "celebrating violence" when it's normies who pathetically virtue-signal their support for their military. The truth is, normies love violence -- but only when it's directed against poor ethnics in Afghanistan, Yemen, or some other failed state. Or even poor ethnics in their own countries.

Violence is and has always been a necessary condition for state formation. Indeed, I believe there is nothing inherently moral or immoral about violence or militarism. But what normies truly oppose isn't violence, it's violence that they consider misdirected.

Hence, another virtue-signaling opportunity for CuckTears.

Last edited:
Thats what their pathetic group is all about

You know they love shootings because it's yet another moment for them to lecture everyone within earshot on how lonely young men are the biggest threat to society, yada yada yada.

They don't care about the victims of mass shootings or even the policy process surrounding mental health and weapons. For CuckTears and assorted feminazis, it's about reframing every single issue to justify the draconian treatment of "dangerous" men (whatever the litmus test for danger is).

It never occurred to me that a bunch of random CuckTears members would care this much about Thailand.

Anyways, it's fascinating how soycucks berate incels for "celebrating violence" when it's normies who pathetically virtue-signal their support for their military. The truth is, normies love violence -- but only when it's directed against poor ethnics in Afghanistan, Yemen, or some other failed state. Or even poor ethnics in their own countries.

Violence is and has always been a necessary condition for state formation. Indeed, I believe there is nothing inherently moral or immoral about violence or militarism. But what normies truly oppose isn't violence, it's violence that they consider misdirected.

Hence, another virtue-signaling opportunity for CuckTears.

They only care about it because it suits their agenda. They are very selective in their morality perhaps that is why they fail to see their hypocrisy.

They included me in the screenshot JFL!!!!!!!

Americans don't like the Korean war and Vietnam war because ricecels dared fight back and sent their own white men back home in body bags.

They're all for killing others but can't take it when their own grave yards start getting filled up.

The funny thing is that I quoted "itsOVER" and he's a sexhaver!!!! So they're villifying us when in reality it's a sexhaver celebrating the violence

Spot on as always. Foids and normies “morals” are just things they say to fit in, I dont think the average normie could even tell you what hemisphere thailand is in. They dont care and they never will care about anyone other than themselves. I always hear normies sharing garbage news articles about western politics but ive never seen a single one say anything about a single country in africa or south america. As far as they are concerned anyone non white and non goodlooking is worth as much as dog shit on their shoe.

yes, redditors in general are hypocritical retards and i am convinced that majority of them don't actually have any beliefs political or other. the irony being, the majority of those ITcels and roasties have no problem calling themselves "revolutionary" marxists but are abhorred by violence? or how redditors threaten to kill and celebreate the death of people on a daily basis, but are angry and offended when sexual rot and deviancy are called out? these people are either phonies or cowards.

Did I get featured? I made a similar posts about Korat shooting

They are literally blaming us for the mass shooting, even though the guy is confirmed to be a sexhaver :feelskek:. I bet these are the same faggots that blame Trump for the nCoV outbreak, "everyone I don't like is responsible for all the wrong in the world :soy: :soy: :soy:"

Damn, cucktears hasn't posted any of my stuff there in a while. I must be losing my touch.

Spot on as always. Foids and normies “morals” are just things they say to fit in, I dont think the average normie could even tell you what hemisphere thailand is in. They dont care and they never will care about anyone other than themselves. I always hear normies sharing garbage news articles about western politics but ive never seen a single one say anything about a single country in africa or south america. As far as they are concerned anyone non white and non goodlooking is worth as much as dog shit on their shoe.
Americans don't like the Korean war and Vietnam war because ricecels dared fight back and sent their own white men back home in body bags.

They're all for killing others but can't take it when their own grave yards start getting filled up.

My Honda motor was made in Thailand