Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

feels bar pt 3: how are you doing brocels?

i see

i am sorry bro

enjoy your conversations with max bro and armamaxx and try to enjoy life bro we deserve good things in life WE ARE HUMANS TOO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE FOIDS WHO SAY WE ARE WORTHLESS BRO I WILL SHOOT THOSE CUNTS BRO FUCK THEM
Thanks, Break every bone of our bullies!

I'm a gay-cel

Season 5 Bet GIF by Real Husbands of Hollywood

@Master how are you doing mah nigga

@Fat Link how are you doing btow coper

@LeFrenchCel how are you doing frenchie
Feeling good for now

I am feeling excited and sleep deprived. Whenever I am going to travel I get energetic and can't sleep so I'm probably going to not sleep for 48 hours. Can't wait to go back to Romania and hang out with my brocels.
No offense germcels but your country sucks ass for socializing. My only firends are foreigners and well one German incel in denial but he's shwarty so how much of a german is he really? It's not like my german isn't good enough, I am perfectly able to talk about the holocaust and Hiter with him in public places and break social and legal conventions, however the germs don't like foreigners.

Anyhow I can't wait to return to my country and see the Carpathian Mountains again. Maybe I'll make a thread about it! Hiking in inadequate weather is the most truecel thing you can do. Creeping up on unsuspecting women whilst offtrail is the best thing you can do with your time. The hunter truecel from Wild (2014, gay movie but I watched it becaue I though that the bitch would get raped, she didn't) is my spirit animal.

Captur de ecran 2024 07 01 013900