Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting feeling you're in another dimension

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
The reason i sometimes get drunk besides my life sucking is that when i listen to music it really feels like i'm in another dimension then i either get super depressed or numb. I hate this life and everything in it, i'm so incredibly neurotic that shit is even worse and i still haven't even kissed a girl yet, it's actually fucking over and i got multiple personality disorders that add to that list, it's so fucknig over and idk why any of you even keep trying, it's over man just accept it,

Things are a certain way. Men and women are born a certain way and that won't change in your lifetime, just see it for how it is. I'm just glad that when i'm normal I have self-awarness unlike most people and I see everyone around me and the world for how it really is.

Life in general just makes me feel that way, been that way since I was little. Getting high intensifies it quite a lot, and I both love and hate it. :smonk::smonk:

bro i will one day get isekai'd into another reality that accepts all men regardless
oh wait thats just another high dream lolol

Life is a dark tunnel. No light gets in. And we are expected to be happy? Funny…