Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feeling so weak compared to literally everyone

King Sergio

King Sergio

long time lurker
I just know that I would lose to literally anyone in a fight, I’m skipping meals to save money, and now I just keep losing weight. I feel my body growing weaker, and every time I skip a meal it gets worse. I can’t work and study at the same time, and I have no one to rely on financially. What scares me the most is seeing my each bone in my ribcage, literally have to be compliant to everyone.

You're lucky to be honest. Don't have to worry about being fat and can gain lean muscle.

Im underweight manlet so I can relate. Feeling helpless is always the worst. The worst thing is being mogged in strenght by tall lanklet high schoolers :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsree:

At least when you’re fat you’re not a complete pushover
No it's worser. Fat people get bullied for the fact that their a "fatty" skinny hate is just jealousy tbh.

No it's worser. Fat people get bullied for the fact that their a "fatty" skinny hate is just jealousy tbh.
I wouldn’t know. I’m not hated for being thin I just feel worthless and unimposing. And what I meant to say is when you’re fat there’s enough weight for you to dominate someone in a fight, not avoid bullying

I wouldn’t know. I’m not hated for being thin I just feel worthless and unimposing. And what I meant to say is when you’re fat there’s enough weight for you to dominate someone in a fight, not avoid bullying
Hit the gym asap. Don't get fat because it decreases testosterone and makes more "estrogen" in the body.

Eat a lot of rice, its dirt cheap and high in carbs, or buy white flour and make yourself noodles or something, again cheap high carbs and decent proteins. 100g of white flour has the same amount of proteins as an medium egg but has high carb instead of fat which is actually good if you dont want to lose weight.

Last edited:
I just know that I would lose to literally anyone in a fight, I’m skipping meals to save money, and now I just keep losing weight. I feel my body growing weaker, and every time I skip a meal it gets worse. I can’t work and study at the same time, and I have no one to rely on financially. What scares me the most is seeing my each bone in my ribcage, literally have to be compliant to everyone.
Yeah same

Men will often push you around and bully you if they perceive themselves to be much stronger than you. The solution, like all incel problems, is usually to avoid as much human interaction as possible

Skinny as hell, can relate.