Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feeling really strange today.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I know you will call this bluepilled post or I am cuck or this is a wrong forum to post this post but I am really feeling bad and strange after learning about an incident today.

There is a foid and a guy I know with whom I have grown together since she is my neighbour and the guy was my former classmate and she was in relationship with him for 12 years, at the age of 14. She is 5/10 looking and he is 4/10. The guy is her first boyfriend and the foid is his first girlfriend. Their marriage was scheduled to happen on 2 August but this morning I received the news their marriage has been cancelled and they have been officially broken up. Disturbingly, this news was told to me by the foid herself whose face was looking depressed as fucked. The guy met the other foid just 3 months ago when he joined the new company where he is appointed at high position. The foid got wind of cheating yesterday when she caught them red handed.

I felt really bad when she told me, even though as an incel I should have laughed out of joy and I couldn't eat lunch or dinner today after hearing all that.

Make the whore fall in love with you now that she is sad and vulnerable, this is your best shot at ascension

Make the whore fall in love with you now that she is sad and vulnerable, this is your best shot at ascension
She has gone in suicide mode. Not listening to anyone even her parents.

this. also,

you felt this way because a numerous reasons, of them being the confirmation that yes, money indeed is a legitimate motivator for female sexual selection, confirming to you on a more closer to home level, the reality of the "betabux". thats just one thing mind you, there is maybe about five other things that are going into this mood feeling that is tied into the situation.
She has gone in suicide mode.
shes not upset she lost "him". shes upset she lost being able to use his new wealth, something she believes to be her right after holding up the facade of a relationship while fucking chad on the side. and also four or five other things that are going into the situation. all along the same lines of typical foid reptile thought however.

I am a bit curious the second foid for whom he cheated on the first foid.

Unironically this OP.
There is no honor in this world, just go for it.

Do you feel attracted to her physically, OP?

If you are a four as well take your chance. Might be one of the rare cases of a unicorn. Dating down how does this even exist in 2019 jfl.

I know you will call this bluepilled post or I am cuck or this is a wrong forum to post this post but I am really feeling bad and strange after learning about an incident today.

There is a foid and a guy I know with whom I have grown together since she is my neighbour and the guy was my former classmate and she was in relationship with him for 12 years, at the age of 14. She is 5/10 looking and he is 4/10. The guy is her first boyfriend and the foid is his first girlfriend. Their marriage was scheduled to happen on 2 August but this morning I received the news their marriage has been cancelled and they have been officially broken up. Disturbingly, this news was told to me by the foid herself whose face was looking depressed as fucked. The guy met the other foid just 3 months ago when he joined the new company where he is appointed at high position. The foid got wind of cheating yesterday when she caught them red handed.

I felt really bad when she told me, even though as an incel I should have laughed out of joy and I couldn't eat lunch or dinner today after hearing all that.
You should tell her that some people have no relationships for 12 years. In fact those people have no relationships at all.

Normies doing normie things, you better just ignore it OP.

This is extremely cucked. She wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. If you died she wouldnt give two shits.

She’s probably deciding which chad she’s going to fuck next while you sit around and worry about her.

I could be wrong...
But perhaps the reason you feel weird, is because such a event will never happen to you?

And you hoped their "teen love" was a real thing instead of a convenience thing...