Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Feeling powerless

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
Seeing all the problems of society and knowing that atleast some of them are easily solvable makes me want to be a part of some kind of revolution, To revolt against a cruel society which has been rigged against all of us. But there is just no practical way of doing it, The powers that be (Jewish Elites) have made it impossible for an uprising peaceful or not. I feel so powerless as i have to be bounced around by societies cruel unforgiving ways. I want the power to make those who torture us kneel before us but i don't have it and will never be able to obtain it. Even trying to make changes small changes to put a crack into the established ideas of the world feels pointless normies will never understand us because they don't want to. They don't care about our struggle. We can't band together to do something big the, feds will always ruin us with bad actors, It's all so pointless. I have an infinite desire to change the world for the better of all brocels but i simply cannot, I wish speak my words into action into change but am unable. They all just laugh at us, they know we are no threat. They should be scared of us, They should be scared of the consequences of the society they setup, but they are not it's infuriating. I guess this is why we LDAR instead of rebeling against the system, we just stand no chance.

How would you want to change it??

Marxism-Rodgerism is the only way.

How would you want to change it??
1. The Jewish Overlords must be dethroned they are destroying society in so many ways
2. The Sexual Liberation must end, Whores must be once again shamed for being Whores
3. Harrassment of short men MUST end.
4. Society MUST focus it's effort on sex androids to devalue the unbalanced sexual market please
5. We must tear down the rigged education system and rebuild it to benefit the young men who are struggling in it, No more putting boys in desks all day long and then diagnosing them with ADHD when they don't respond well to it
6. Justice MUST be blind, The jury and judge should NOT be allowed to see the defendant, they must not know of him either.
7. HR must be an abolished practice, HR is evil
8. Taxes must be lowered, Wasteful government spending must drop to 0, The government MUST serve the people
9. Women need to be shamed for bad behavior toward men
10. Onlyfans type abuse were a woman convinces a man to spend thousands on her, MUST BE ILLEGAL
11. Prostitution should be 100% legal
12. Nig culture must be shamed
13. Women must be punished the same way men are punished for similar crimes
14. Lobbying must be completely banned so the Jewish Elite cannot return as overlords

Remove word "freedom"

IMG 4161

1. The Jewish Overlords must be dethroned they are destroying society in so many ways
2. The Sexual Liberation must end, Whores must be once again shamed for being Whores
4. Society MUST focus it's effort on sex androids to devalue the unbalanced sexual market please
5. We must tear down the rigged education system and rebuild it to benefit the young men who are struggling in it, No more putting boys in desks all day long and then diagnosing them with ADHD when they don't respond well to it
6. Justice MUST be blind, The jury and judge should NOT be allowed to see the defendant, they must not know of him either.
8. Taxes must be lowered, Wasteful government spending must drop to 0, The government MUST serve the people
10. Onlyfans type abuse were a woman convinces a man to spend thousands on her, MUST BE ILLEGAL
14. Lobbying must be completely banned so the Jewish Elite cannot return as overlords
believes "laws and banning" does anything to the normie. you are bluepilled.

what if i told u that the entire world you live in is fabricated. a sort of illusion if you will.

what if i told u that the entire world you live in is fabricated. a sort of illusion if you will.
satan marches on. but satan will be defeated at the end times.

that day can't come soon enough...

Matthew 24:21-33

King James Version

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors

Matthew 24:21-33​

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors
It's so crazy brocel because we are actually there now. Praise God for friends like you to remind me to keep my head up, despite being confined to this cold world for a time.