Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feeling pleasure when a hot genius dies

strigi

strigi

Greycel
To name a few dead whores Brittanee Drexel, Natalee Holloway, Molly Tibbits and Gabby Petito. All of them knew they were hot and they could have all simps eating out of their palms and be called stunning and brave while riding the cock carousel. I’m glad they died. Too much media attention for whores with a nice ass. Fuck them and the society that worships them. Too bad their murders were not caught on camera for me to jerk it to. :panties::blackpill::feelsdevil:

umm they're called whores
why bother remembering a hole's name

umm they're called whores
why bother remembering a hole's name
The media talks about them enough they become seared into my psyche. Also jerking to their crying families helps me recall their names.

To name a few dead whores Brittanee Drexel, Natalee Holloway, Molly Tibbits and Gabby Petito. All of them knew they were hot and they could have all simps eating out of their palms and be called stunning and brave while riding the cock carousel. I’m glad they died. Too much media attention for whores with a nice ass. Fuck them and the society that worships them. Too bad their murders were not caught on camera for me to jerk it to. :panties::blackpill::feelsdevil:

It's never ethnic women that capture the news lmao.

It's never ethnic women that capture the news lmao.
true there are dozens of spics and nig foids going missing weekly not one breaks the news jfl

The media talks about them enough they become seared into my psyche. Also jerking to their crying families helps me recall their names.

Cleanse your information sources of all things corporate mass media. Your quality of life will improve a lot, trust me.

Lots of obedient holes succumbing to their own ignorance.
Aud

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Stupid phone autocorrected the title. The only good those foids ever did was suck a cock.

Then, they are of the same kind as Shannon and Alexandria.