Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Feeling of deep emptiness inside, and that life is just a movie in front of my eyes that i can't participate in?

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
I feel disconnected from life, no matter what is the cope, or even if i would wageslave, that life itself is just an empty roll of tape, and that we fill by doing things, until we get old and die. I also feel like a passenger of my own life, waiting for something to happen, but nothing does, and no matter how much affirmative action i would do, it wouldn't make any differences.

Does anybody feels like this? Or is it peak autism?

I think lots of us feel that way. It's a incel thing

I also feel like a passenger of my own life

Brutal driver licence pill here. Not being able to drive and be a passenger and also being a passenger in your own life. Just like me. Everything I do seems like an act.

Every. Single. Day.

Life is a shitty comedy movie tbh

Brutal driver licence pill here. Not being able to drive and be a passenger and also being a passenger in your own life. Just like me. Everything I do seems like an act.
Drive theory

Life feels like something that was done to me rather than something I have any say in

Life is like staying in the theater after the movie ends and feeling too afraid to leave.

I’m bitter as fuck and always expect the worse

Life feels like something that was done to me rather than something I have any say in
I would probably feel this way too if i would be forced to wageslave.