Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feeling like extra shit

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
I don't know why but right now I feel the most like roping.

Nobody will ever like me. Let alone love. I'll be forever alone and destined to fight off constant discrimination and hate for just existing and have to watch others enjoy life.

probably wrong subforum but who cares anymore

Did something trigger this?

I don't know why but right now I feel the most like roping.

Nobody will ever like me. Let alone love. I'll be forever alone and destined to fight off constant discrimination and hate for just existing and have to watch others enjoy life.

probably wrong subforum but who cares anymore
We care. Fellow incels care for each other. We're all we have.

Did something trigger this?

Seeing everyone else have great lives and getting constant positive attention from everyone while I only get negative and spiteful comments.

I know these moments and the best thing you can do is going to sleep. I always feel 10x less shitty after that

Seeing everyone else have great lives and getting constant positive attention from everyone while I only get negative and spiteful comments.
That's just everyday, isn't it? It is at least for me.

It is, but sometimes it just gets to you no matter how used to it you think you are.
When you've tried all the copes, and none of them helped. I feel ya, VLÕ. I can't even get the courage to post here.

The worst is most of us cant offer you anything else other than saying that we know how you feel. Its the end of the road for us.

I have only felt progressively worse since birth

Yesterday I saw a young couple makeout for a straight 15 minutes on the bus to home. Needless to say I felt like roping that day.

Play Kirby or Pokemon. Play some colourful games. Skip out on playing dark gore'ish games.

Me too bro, it's a hard realization to live with.