Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Feeling Inferior at the gym

• Thread starter Deleted member 43365
  • Start date
Deleted member 43365

Deleted member 43365

Self-banned
-
I went to the gym today after agreeing to hang out with my normie friend who is a firm believer in "hitting" the gym. He goes to a more established, hardcore gym. We used to hit a different, more laid back gym together (Planet fitness) but I quit a few months ago because it was pointless for me.

When we went in, we went to the lockers to put our stuff away and came back out to work out. I went easy but as I stood there while he worked out, I got to see the many chads and tyrones at the gym. For the first time in my life, I genuinely felt inferior. Like a loser who had no place in that gym. As we walked to the different machines and weights, I just awkwardly followed him around with my hands in my pocket. I barely did any workouts and felt mogged the entire time.

It's the first time I actually experienced the subhuman loser :blackpill:. There's NO winning whatsoever. It's over. The only way to get rid of this feeling is to cleanse the world of all fit chads and tyrones. I'm never stepping foot in a gym again. I'll just work out at home.

yeah every inkwel gets giga mogged in the gyms, it's fucking brutal :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

im not afraid to go to the gym and use machines but im still afraid to start lifting because i hate asking people for help to explain me exercises

Tbh, if I were into gymmaxxing, I'd do that at home (for obvious reasons). :incel:

im not afraid to go to the gym and use machines but im still afraid to start lifting because i hate asking people for help to explain me exercises
Had to use YouTube to learn. I'm a socially inept cel.

Im afraid to go near the weights. I only use dumbells
I was like that too at first I only did cardio but once you get over the fear and just go for it youll get used to it quickly and it’ll be normal

i never set foot in a gym. homegyming for a year now

I feel the same way. Going to the gym just makes me feel weak and subhuman. I like it when it’s just old people and normies there. But when it’s full of chads I get mogged hard and feel uncomfortable

I went to the gym today after agreeing to hang out with my normie friend who is a firm believer in "hitting" the gym. He goes to a more established, hardcore gym. We used to hit a different, more laid back gym together (Planet fitness) but I quit a few months ago because it was pointless for me.

When we went in, we went to the lockers to put our stuff away and came back out to work out. I went easy but as I stood there while he worked out, I got to see the many chads and tyrones at the gym. For the first time in my life, I genuinely felt inferior. Like a loser who had no place in that gym. As we walked to the different machines and weights, I just awkwardly followed him around with my hands in my pocket. I barely did any workouts and felt mogged the entire time.

It's the first time I actually experienced the subhuman loser :blackpill:. There's NO winning whatsoever. It's over. The only way to get rid of this feeling is to cleanse the world of all fit chads and tyrones. I'm never stepping foot in a gym again. I'll just work out at home.
hire a personal trainer,anyone has to start somewhere.

I physique mog everyone in the gym:feelzez:

I think you should rather go to a laid back gym like Planet Fitness you mentioned - my local PF realistically has ONE gigachad that is there almost every day, but man seeing this guy is super brutal. He's not super buff or strong or anything like that, he just has some incredible harmony in everything, it's just unreal (okay, I gotta stop here not to get a Chad worship warning lol)

Anyway, my point is that the rest of the gym is mostly fat retards like myself, skinny failed normies and such. Not much cute Stacies either, mostly landwhales and Beckies, so not too much mogging suifuel.

I think you should rather go to a laid back gym like Planet Fitness you mentioned - my local PF realistically has ONE gigachad that is there almost every day, but man seeing this guy is super brutal. He's not super buff or strong or anything like that, he just has some incredible harmony in everything, it's just unreal (okay, I gotta stop here not to get a Chad worship warning lol)

Anyway, my point is that the rest of the gym is mostly fat retards like myself, skinny failed normies and such. Not much cute Stacies either, mostly landwhales and Beckies, so not too much mogging suifuel.
I got mogged so hard at that hardcore gym so planet fitness does seem like the better option. I'm in NYC, the most over populated city in the world, so even Planet Fitness has many chadlites, beckies, stacies and chads. They just aren't fitmaxxed to the human limit.

There's no escaping them here. Tbh, I'm a skinnycel and it's hard to put mass on which was why I quit in the first place. My gym journey is over. I'm just going to buy some weights for at home workout sessions. I can't handle being mogged so much.

I'm honestly not bothered about that . But what does bother me is the fucking foids bending over all over the place and me having to try and resist glancing at their admirable round butts. It's hard to contain yourself. Because they can easily accuse you of being a perv and yell at you Infront of everyone at the gym.

I fucking hate how close the threadmills are, they should be far away so a foid doesn't come near me

If it makes you feel any better, it’s pretty much agreed upon that gymaxxing doesn’t progress anyone closer to ascension. (Still a good hobby though)