Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Feds: Disgusting femoid gets 17-year prison sentence after sexually abusing 10-month-old baby

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Yet another example of le empathetico genderino!

Earlier this week, the U.S. Department of Justice announced:
BOSTON – A Salisbury woman was sentenced today to 17 years in prison for the sexual exploitation of an infant.

Desiree Daigle, 26, was sentenced by U.S. District Court Chief Judge F. Dennis Saylor IV to 17 years in prison to be followed by five years of supervised release. On June 24, 2022, Daigle pleaded guilty to sexually exploiting a child.

"Ms. Daigle is a danger to our communities and deserves every single day of this prison sentence,” said United States Attorney Rachael S. Rollins. “This case is a stark reminder that child predators come in all genders and that children of all ages can be victimized."

According to a foid FBI agent's affidavit, Daigle regularly babysat a friend's daughter. In 2018, she took photos of herself sexually abusing the baby on multiple occasions before sending them to an accomplice via Kik and Wickr. While executing the search warrant at Daigle's residence, FBI agents noticed that her nail polish matched up with the perpetrator's nail polish in the child sex abuse images.

You can read the affidavit here:

The 17-year sentence, while lengthy, is lower than the U.S. Attorney's Office's request for a 21-year sentence. For reference, Daigle had faced a 15-year minimum and a 30-year maximum on one count of sexual exploitation of a child.

I’m surprised she didn’t get 30 day probation like that one teacher got for sexually assaulting a student for 3 years.

hey IT! thoughts?

Disgusting foid, my guess is though, she'll be out early due to parole soon enough

state v. federal systems

the feds dont fuck around
This is a breath of fresh air for how light female’s sentences are.

Disgusting foid, my guess is though, she'll be out early due to parole soon enough
Unfortunately for her, there is no parole in the federal prison system, though with good time credit she can be released after serving 85% of her sentence. See 18 U.S.C. § 3624(b).

If she were a dude she would have been torn apart by a lynchmob

Unfortunately for her, there is no parole in the federal prison system, though with good time credit she can be released after serving 85% of her sentence. See 18 U.S.C. § 3624(b).
interesting didn't know that, then she is fucked I see. Unless can get pardon from president but that won't happen probably

Seems like there's a female pedo epidemic.

Maybe we should teach them it's wrong to rape babies??

That's why mostly pedos are actually foids.

She was just experimenting with herself, there's nothing wrong inkwell :foidSoy:

Foid prisons are not nearly as bad as male prisons so this isn’t even that harsh of a punishment.

Punishment for her is to get gang raped by a group of incels at a weekly basis

It's too light she should be executed end of the story :feelsaww:

Foid prisons are not nearly as bad as male prisons so this isn’t even that harsh of a punishment.
prisons should be co-ed

but what about sex you ask?

easy. take everyone's DNA when they enter processing, if someone gets pregnant the fetus gets forcibly aborted, the DNA is tested and the father gets thrown in solitary for the rest of their sentence

Looks like a troonigger
Troonigger

17 years so the baby gets to adulthood and she can go after him again.... kinda wish I was the baby idgaf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back