Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Federal appeals court upholds Texas social media law: Could Reddit eventually be forced to reinstate incel subreddits?

r/Braincels was more fun than .is.

More memes, fewer reeing homos crying about how everybody else is a fakecel. It was like an endless party mix of sewers and Inceldom Discussion.

But braincels no longer exists, and .is exists, so that's a pretty big point in .is' favour.

Who in their right mind would try to rebuild an incel sub on reddit? We know what their intentions are, we know that they would cancel us again in a heartbeat if they saw a new way to do it. Why would you go there?
You're right. Braincels seemed to have more camaraderie among the users and more sober discussion than here. Braincels was also pretty fucking funny and a lot more lighthearted than here.

I wasn't blackpilled back in its heyday, but I do read the Rar Eddit archives a lot.

You'll get less engagement on your posts/comments in other subreddits. People rarely check your posting history but some do.

@PPEcel any updates on this?

No. Ain't no politician wanna be known as the guy who defended incels.

No. Ain't no politician wanna be known as the guy who defended incels.
At the moment, and for the foreseeable future, no. But, the potential for this to change exists. Whether it will materialize into a politicians who supports or speaks kindly about the Incel plights, might just depend on what the rest of the NormieVerse is doing.

at some point big tech is going to be regulated, very curious if it will be done in congress and/or SCOTUS. i have a feeling that ultimately most companies won't be forced to reinstate banned users/subs though.
When that happens, small tech will also be regulated.
We need to go back. Back to a time when the internet was based and untainted by the infestation of normalfags.

44335.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back