Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Feast of Trumpets starting tomorrow; higher watch than ever

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

1 Corinthians 15:52​

King James Version​

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

It's been 73 years since Israel returned and the bible says the great tribulation will be 7 years long, 73 + 7= 80.

Matthew 24

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Most scholars agree that the fig tree is Israel.

How long is a generation according to the bible?

Psalm 90:10

King James Bible
The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

fourscore years= 80 years.

I'm not saying it'll absolutely be now, but higher watch than ever before. If I were you, I'd get saved, it might be the last call.

Last edited:
Ah yes the good book :bigbrain:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back