Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fear of living for a long time

ULTRAMAN

ULTRAMAN

Veteran
★★★
my family has been quite long-lived. my great-grandmother lived to be 104, my grandfather lived to be 91, my father will be 84 in a few days. i can't believe i have to live another 40 or 50 years with this and i'm afraid i'm going to kill myself because even for that I am a coward. it makes no sense to live so many years if you are a subhuman. it's like a damn punishment.

my family has been quite long-lived. my great-grandmother lived to be 104, my grandfather lived to be 91, my father will be 84 in a few days. i can't believe i have to live another 40 or 50 years with this and i'm afraid i'm going to kill myself because even for that I am a coward. it makes no sense to live so many years if you are a subhuman. it's like a damn punishment.
are you an oldcel?

How old are you

I already said it in another thread but becoming really old is based.

I respect people who rope but I also respect people who survive. Both has pros and cons.

Same here, but I'm also afraid of dying. Losing my consciousness is one of my biggest fears. It's inevitable, I know, but it scares the shit out of me.