Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fear of cold

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Now feel cold and fear of it. And is not even really cold here now. And this fear of cold started right after my last crush was deflorated by fuckboy gew years ago. It in time of happening was summer (one more reason why summer sucks, it is time of becoming whores ), and in upcoming autumn cold became so scary like never before

But nooo, girl's virginity is not important

Last edited:
Better by the fire than cuck

I can't even understand your posts for the most part but for some reason I thoroughly enjoy trying to decipher them.

i never know wtf you're talking about tbh

Now feel cold and fear of it. And is not even really cold here now. And this fear of cold started right after my last crush was deflorated by fuckboy gew years ago. It in time of happening was summer (one more reason why summer sucks, it is time of becoming whores ), and in upcoming autumn cold became so scary like never before

But nooo, girl's virginity is not important
at what age she get deflorated ?

I can't even understand your posts for the most part but for some reason I thoroughly enjoy trying to decipher them.
Thought it was only me