Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fear is stronger than love 100%. My nigga Nicolo Machiavelli was right. This is why nice guys finish last IN EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE PERIODT.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Nice guys finish last in every aspect of life man why is it that curries tend to be smart and so well adapted to bad situations? Cause they got strict parents, cause they get punishments, they FEAR their PARENTS their RULERS.

You think a person treated by angels like an angel would turn out hardworking? NO

I believe Machiavelli he was completely right, and BlkPillPres was right too, intelligence is a cope for lack of power, that's why you gotta calm your voice down and be moral.

So these are the things:

1. Fear is stronger than love
2. Intelligence is a cope for power
3. Being nice involuntarily is a cope for being a coward
4. Being nice voluntarily doesn't work as a good ruler.

If anyone's wondering what Machiavelli's philosophy was, it's basically just how Tupac kept saying it as cliche, it's the idea that fear is stronger and more effective as a ruler than love. As a ruler, in control, it's better to be feared so people obey you. Machiavelli knew the real human nature therefore he enforced a punishment system.

I gave curry examples cause curry parents are known to beat kids up etc. so you know there's the fear aspect. Love ain't shit.

I never heard this before.
Are you by any chance a shitskin yourself? :lul:
If not curries asians probably, they both get beaten the shit out of them and they always hesitant cause they ugly and been given punishments for existing you know what I mean.

I don't get what's funny about being a curry, shitskin scumbag.

I believe Machiavelli he was completely right, and BlkPillPres was right too, intelligence is a cope for lack of power, that's why you gotta calm your voice down and be moral.
Intelligence is the best trait to get into power. Ricecels will probably mog mayos in the future power wise due to higher intelligence

Intelligence is the best trait to get into power.
Yeah, but it's still a cope, you want power but you are aware you don't have it, I mean... intelligence is taking action it's over for dumb people.

Yeah, but it's still a cope, you want power but you are aware you don't have it, I mean... intelligence is taking action it's over for dumb people.
IQ is cope for getting women to lust after you.

High IQ post. You have to beat someone to submission to get them to function properly in society or in this reality. Either physically or psychologically. I became lazy when I stopped fearing death and stopped worrying about my future. Fear kept me hard working.

Last edited:
Yeah, fear and pain are the strongest motors a man can experience. Intelligence isn't cope per se, it's still useful when you work in fields that require creativity and aren't highly repetitive. Most billionaires are well above average in intelligence. I'd be best to be an intelligent psychopath (who can control his impulses), sadly I'm highly neurotic, anxious and a midwit.

[Things are] Taken, not given.
[Life is] Taken, not given.
[She was] Taken, not given.
[Money is] Taken, not given.

You can derive an entirely applicable ideology from those three words.

High IQ post. You have to beat someone to submission to get them to function properly in society or in this reality. Either physically or psychologically. I became lazy when I stopped fearing death and stopped worrying about my future. Fear kept me hard working.
true

IQ is cope for getting women to lust after you.
Exactly my point, since women aren't lusting after you already you have to have high iq, in the same way, because you don't have power already, you IQ max to gain power.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back