Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FDS worships Kpop Chang

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

These are all grown ass 40 year old fat divorced sheboons with kids and they swoon over an idol for 14yo girls. Imagine being born with pussy privilege and still end up that much of a loser :lul:

I noticed that all women worship ultra hot guys even if they are 14 year old or 64. You will sometimes see a comment from a teen drooling over a fit prettyboy and she will be a total pimple faced land whale. They won't even lower their standards to worship 8/10 looking guys. It's giga chad or bust

dumb used up whores

I noticed that all women worship ultra hot guys even if they are 14 year old or 64. You will sometimes see a comment from a teen drooling over a fit prettyboy and she will be a total pimple faced land whale. They won't even lower their standards to worship 8/10 looking guys. It's giga chad or bust
:worryfeels:

its over for grannymaxxers

In any case, the FemaleDatingStrategy is an organization that is not needed in this world.

In any case, the FemaleDatingStrategy is an organization that is not needed in this world.
The irony about their movement is that women already date as high up as they possibly can so by increasing their standards even further they become vocels. Celibate by choice,

It's funny to me knowing that some fat bitch is suffering from a 3 year long dry spell because another broad on reddit told her that having sex with sub 9/10 guys isn't cool.

If I had the money I would pay 50 people to shill on there 24/7 even further increasing their standards so they can all be lonely and sexless like me. :feelsdevil:

Lol, like he'd give any of them the time of the day.

virtue signallers