Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee FDS: Society should be demonizing single men

"Single men are evil and we should be making them uncomfortable" no you whore, we are single because you are beasts who want to propagate evil and animalistic instincts over actually moral and intelligent qualities, you caused all of this, we seriously need to find a way to reproduce using only Y chromosomes

I'm not evil I just want to cuddle.

Fine. I'm evil. So, I'll just do whatever I want.

Why do they want to make our lives even worse? They're basically just kicking us while we're down at this point. :feelsseriously:

Why do they want to make our lives even worse? They're basically just kicking us while we're down at this point. :feelsseriously:
This site is made for the roastiest of the cat ladies, years after they have hit the wall. No reason to give a fuck about this.

foids are the real stupid demons, when jesus christ comes again all foids will burn in the freaking hell :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

i wish they would just all kill themselves
i mean these fds cunts obviously

> Demonize men for being single
> They have nothing to lose
> They kill you

Nickcagelaugh

Well ok. Which of you are willing to cure the itchiness of my cock.

When Chad rejects you and you need to take out your frustrations: the post

I'm not clicking on that cursed link