Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory FDS is just the inceltears 2.0 for TheRedPill

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
Think about it. A woman in 2021 has to employ a strategy for dates? Something they already have in abundance?

If anything, it is men, the bottom 80% who can't get any attention and had do employ some tactic.

In the beginning, I assumed it was some mgtowcel making a parody, employing reverse psychology to black pill the normies.

The way that sub is going, now I can't say the same. Any woman who is worth the pursuit would already have a choice of Chads for tonight's action or an attractive beta waiting to marry. She is already having it all.

Probably those who dropped the SMV points post wall slam are coping by 'chads don't reject me. It is me who are rejecting all of them'.

Needless to say IT women were all the same post wall roasties coping by virtue signalling and pontificating about 'be a decent human'.

FDS proves that sometimes beggars can be choosers, namely when the beggars have a vagina
it's mostly post wall roasties getting toasty about having to settle for chadlite instead of gigachad :feelshaha:

It exists to help foids find the best suitor and not fall for chad pump and dump games, they have a hard time not giving their pussy to chad for free :feelshaha:

It exists to help foids find the best suitor and not fall for chad pump and dump games, they have a hard time not giving their pussy to chad for free :feelshaha:
That is what the front they put up.

Real Chads, high value females... Never have to explicitly learn from online. It is ingrained into them by the abundance they enjoy in the actual real world.

A beta man spends most of his time chasing female attention by simping and white knighting. Whereas the aforementioned successful people get it like walking into a McD for a burger. Then they go on to pursue other activities, not bragging about how they game was or about the plates they spin.

The internet allows these sort of copes and virtual living and most people choose this cheap lies over harsh realities about themselves.

That is what the front they put up.

Real Chads, high value females... Never have to explicitly learn from online. It is ingrained into them by the abundance they enjoy in the actual real world.

A beta man spends most of his time chasing female attention by simping and white knighting. Whereas the aforementioned successful people get it like walking into a McD for a burger. Then they go on to pursue other activities, not bragging about how they game was or about the plates they spin.

The internet allows these sort of copes and virtual living and most people choose this cheap lies over harsh realities about themselves.
Agreed, they're a bunch of loser ugly women akin the guys who believe in the redpill and game.

A lot of FDS are fat female niggers. I can spot a fat sheboon just by her voice just like I can spot a Jew or an Indian woman.

Had these low SMV women stopped coping and embraced the reality,, that would have made them settle down for their looksmatch.

But no, ''Chad only or I shall burn the world (through feminism)''