Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FDS explained

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
r/FemaleDatingStrategy seems weird at the surface, why are they so against bad boys and talk about wanting some simp who'll do anything for them. Why?

Because all FDS users have been banged by a fuckboy chad who didn't commit to them, now they won't settle for anything less and are trying to pursue a giga- chad beta simp who will bow down to them and commit.

FDS is also made up of copers who realize that chad won't commit, so they go around saying men ain't shit and "knowing your worth", like these ones below:

Tz7u84411cy31

Aging toilet who got banged by a 40 year old chad giga- coping

Phkykunp1fe41

Yikerinos! Don't expect a mutual relationship, sweatie! I need a chad who is my slave.

343qsmghj3l41

Brutal blackpill, she says that men are unattractive and that's true to the average foid
She's not complaining about chad tho lol

Last edited:
they have all been chad widowed

Good night I hate women

I don’t go there

They wont even date non-chads so its all the same.

tl;dr Edition:
Foids
Dykes
Sluts

There's your explanation.

FDS = roasties toasties.

r/FemaleDatingStrategy is pretty much the closest thing to soulless, literally worse than Hitler, evil incarnate. They're actually more evil than r/IncelTears because cucktears is mostly just incels in denial who are coping hard with the bluepill.