Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FDS delivers the beardpill

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
zt7d5vc9u0d51.jpg

ulubxmtj27v41.jpg

QONVIyz.gif

I cant even grow a beard so I cant even fraud

I'm hapa so a beard would also look awful on me. I guess its just be ugly or nothing else, eh?

Roasties should be forbidden to speak unless allowed by her male owner.

ahahaha :feelskek: shaved aryan chad looks funny affff:ha..feels::feelswow::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

FDS is just a bunch of ugly black karens who think they're entitled to a brad pitt looking dude who's making six figures, meanwhile they don't have a damn thing to their name.

I've tried with all kinds of beards (longest I grew it out was ~6 months) and I never got eye contact from foids so it doesn't matter.

And they'd reeeeeeeeeeee if their chad wanted to go swimming to see the real her.

I've been growing mine for almost three years and was just thinking of shaving, but now I definitely won't.

FDS is just a bunch of ugly black karens who think they're entitled to a brad pitt looking dude who's making six figures, meanwhile they don't have a damn thing to their name.
They got they EBT card an weave an sheitt

This is how men feel when holes take off their 5 pounds of makeup

I can't grow a beard so I don't care.