Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over FDS confirms that women want to live in a harem with the top 20% of males rather than give sub-8 men a chance

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
ERd1e2tXYAEISxU

We all saw this coming from a mile away.
No point in trying to ascend anymore I guess.
JUST PASS ME THE ROPE.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

good morning I hate women

Lol you think that larp of a sub is real? Are you braindead? Why would women need a dating strategy when they can get any guy thsy want by just existing?

Haha...and say women are the fairer sex..

Lol you think that larp of a sub is real? Are you braindead? Why would women need a dating strategy when they can get any guy thsy want by just existing?
They do need a strategy on how to exploit sub-8 men and manipulate them into paying for their expenses.
For instance, once post was about how to make the guy pay for their date
Another way about how to secure a sugar daddy. All these things need planning.
But you are right, they don't need to plan dates with Chads. Most of their posts are focused on how good Chads are and how stupid and ugly sub-8 men are.

I've see this before, but

Water is Wet

Studies also show that men in the primitive time used to rape . If foids logic is applied then men should go around raping. It's nature

"a large percentege of men are genetic garbage and should NEVER pass on their genes" funny how this shit never applies to ugly women. They're still free to pass on their garbage genes, and by doing so, they're creating more incels.

Tell me who wrote this.
They deserve to meet.me and try and call.me low value. Id like to see their jaw after id started working on them

They do need a strategy on how to exploit sub-8 men and manipulate them into paying for their expenses.
For instance, once post was about how to make the guy pay for their date
Another way about how to secure a sugar daddy. All these things need planning.
But you are right, they don't need to plan dates with Chads. Most of their posts are focused on how good Chads are and how stupid and ugly sub-8 men are.
They dont need any strategy to take advantage of men. Just give the guy a little bit of attention and he will buy you whatever you want. Every girl knows how to use men, its in their nature

"a large percentege of men are genetic garbage and should NEVER pass on their genes" funny how this shit never applies to ugly women. They're still free to pass on their garbage genes, and by doing so, they're creating more incels.
We live in a gynocentric society. What else do you expect?

Studies also show that men in the primitive time used to rape . If foids logic is applied then men should go around raping. It's nature
Yeah it's just fair.

it's like they're begging us to go ER

Lol this is the stupidest thing I've heard. How are ugly women not genetic garbage? To the reddit cuck who wrote this: end yourself.

Lol this is the stupidest thing I've heard. How are ugly women not genetic garbage? To the reddit cuck who wrote this: end yourself.
The foid who wrote this is probably sucking off Chad in his harem no matter how ugly she is.
Everything is rigged in their favor

We are more valuable to SOCIETY and jeeping it going than some ugly females

Fucking calling us genetic garbage when we actually contribute ro the maintaining of society have better interests and do more than some lazy fat hoes that do nothing but spread their legs... just because men have lower standards doesnt mean that more females are attractive
The average female is NOT better lookimg than than average man and im sick of them actimg like the average man isnt good enough when the female only looks better when she paints on an artificial face. Having a better.face does not make you more worthy to breed. It doesnt benefit anything. These females think they are so great and can do no wrong its disgusting. Besides the fucking itself screw being chad if you are going to be with females who think like this. Who cant even value you as a person only that you were born with a good face.

What is looks anyway... some guys dont get.noticed until their 30s and some are only attractive during their 20. Some guys have appeal as teenagers amd then lose it.. so how are they gonna define what fucking counts.as good

This tbh

There's not enough >8 , only for hookups, they are just cum receptacles for >8 that's what they choose

Tell me who wrote this.
They deserve to meet.me and try and call.me low value. Id like to see their jaw after id started working on them
Based

We are more valuable to SOCIETY and jeeping it going than some ugly females

Fucking calling us genetic garbage when we actually contribute ro the maintaining of society have better interests and do more than some lazy fat hoes that do nothing but spread their legs... just because men have lower standards doesnt mean that more females are attractive
The average female is NOT better lookimg than than average man and im sick of them actimg like the average man isnt good enough when the female only looks better when she paints on an artificial face. Having a better.face does not make you more worthy to breed. It doesnt benefit anything. These females think they are so great and can do no wrong its disgusting. Besides the fucking itself screw being chad if you are going to be with females who think like this. Who cant even value you as a person only that you were born with a good face.

What is looks anyway... some guys dont get.noticed until their 30s and some are only attractive during their 20. Some guys have appeal as teenagers amd then lose it.. so how are they gonna define what fucking counts.as good
Cope. Everything is rigged in their favor. They'll do and say whatever they want and simps and cucks will gladly agree and validate them.
Their exaggerated ego is at its peak and there is nothing we can do to bring it down.

It's foid logic at it's finest.

Didn't read the whole thing just skimmed for recognition
I read it thoroughly twice. It made my faith in the blackpill stronger than ever before and took away every shred of hope I ever had of ascending.

Screen Shot 2020 02 24 at 20510 AM

80% of foids are genetic trash who shouldn't be passing on their shitty genes either, especially the old blown out holes.

I read it thoroughly twice. It made my faith in the blackpill stronger than ever before and took away every shred of hope I ever had of ascending.
She's just a dumb whore that copied the arguments on this site that self deprecating cucks use.
Everything is rigged in their favor. They'll do and say whatever they want and simps and cucks will gladly agree and validate them.
Their exaggerated ego is at its peak and there is nothing we can do to bring it down.
Cucks and simps can be easily defeated.

Last edited:
Who can deny sub 8 theory after this? Ascendancy is impossible

She's just a dumb whore that copied the arguments on this site that self deprecating cucks use.
When we say it, we are basically concluding it after reading some statistics so there is a slight chance that we may be wrong. But when foids say it, they are saying how they actually feel about subhumans like me, so there is zero chances that of it being wrong.
And no one here is self deprecating himself. We all have subhuman genes and we can't do anything to change that.

> Guests : 76

A32DNa s 400x400

When we say it, we are basically concluding it after reading some statistics so there is a slight chance that we may be wrong. But when foids say it, they are saying how they actually feel about subhumans like me, so there is zero chances that of it being wrong.
When they say it, it just makes me realize they need to be controlled or caged even more, and hopefully all the unucked men will realize it too.
And no one here is self deprecating himself. We all have subhuman genes and we can't do anything to change that.
Calling a non-chad jaw or eyes "subhuman" and "genetic trash" is self deprecation.

Men rating 60% of women attractive doesn't make women better looking than men. The reason why men rated 60% of women attractive because men have very high testosterone level and have to incur very little cost to reproduction. Besides, men are physically stronger than women, even a weak man can punch more powerfully than a strongest woman, so calling vast of men genetic trash shows how stupid you are. And the last line is so absurd. A chad would never value a 6/10 looking girl as much as a 8/10 looking girl. Maybe for sex, he'd fuck 6/10 looking girl and forget her next day but for marriage and making babies, he'd choose a stacy. Truly, these cunts live in delusion.

Last edited:
Calling a non-chad jaw or eyes "subhuman" and "genetic trash" is self deprecation.
If we weren't self deprecating ourselves then we would just be a bunch of bluepilled cucks who are trying to cope by thinking they look good.
At least now we accept the fact that we are subhumans. Its better than living in denial.
And now foids are confirming it too, so I don't really see the point in not self deprecating ourselves.

If we weren't self deprecating ourselves then we would just be a bunch of bluepilled cucks who are trying to cope by thinking they look good.
You don't have to think of yourself as ugly just because low iq foids only think chads look good because they live on tutorial mode, which they need to be kicked out of. Only bluepilled cucks care about what holes think of them.
At least now we accept the fact that we are subhumans. Its better than living in denial.
Non-chad doesn't mean subhuman. If you're not deformed then you deserve your looksmatch, even deformedcels deserve deformed holes.
And now foids are confirming it too, so I don't really see the point in not self deprecating ourselves.
I don't care what holes think. They won't be able to be whores like this if men stopped being cucks and slut shamed them, and stopped funding their whoredom with their taxes.

Men rating 60% of women attractive doesn't make women better looking than men. The reason why men rated 60% of women attractive because men have very high testosterone level and have to incur very little cost to reproduction. Besides, men are physically stronger than women, even a weak has can punch more powerfully than a strongest women, so calling vast of men genetic trash shows how stupid you are. And the last line is so absurd. A chad would never value a 6/10 looking girl as much as a 8/10 looking girl. Maybe for sex, he'd fuck 6/10 looking girl and forget her next day but for marriage and making babies, he'd choose a stacy. Truly, these cunts live in delusion.
Ultra high IQ. BASED

You know men are also biologically programmed to flatten a whore's head with their boots.

The reason why men rated 60% of women attractive because men have very high testosterone level and have to incur very little cost to reproduction.
A chad would never value a 6/10 looking girl as much as a 8/10 looking girl.
6/10 foids think they have low reproduction cost too because of birth control, abortions, and old whores telling them they can waste their youth chasing chad dick and there will be a cuck who will betabux them in their 30's or 40's, and have down syndrome children together.

Makes me sick to my stomach. Makes me wanna go ER (in Minecraft)

You don't have to think of yourself as ugly just because low iq foids only think chads look good because they live on tutorial mode, which they need to be kicked out of. Only bluepilled cucks care about what holes think of them.
So how am I supposed to know if I'm ugly or not? Women decide whether a man is attractive or not.
Plus I've seen plenty of Chads and I know that I'm a subhuman compared to them. It impossible not to care how I look.

Non-chad doesn't mean subhuman. If you're not deformed then you deserve your looksmatch, even deformedcels deserve deformed holes.
I wish that were true. But our looksmatch is currently sucking off Chads while we are rotting here.

I don't care what holes think. They won't be able to be whores like this if men stopped being cucks and slut shamed them, and stopped funding their whoredom with their taxes.
If you don't care what holes think then how do you rate yourself? That makes you a volcel, I guess.

Maybe now they'll believe in the blackpill. Up until now only we were talking about it, but now foids are agreeing with it too. And everyone knows that bluepilled simps and cucks will agree with whatever their queens say. VICTORY AT LAST.

Good point. I hope so, if foids themselves are not enough to convince them, I don't know who's gonna make it.

That pic :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :soy: