Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern

bruh just sub in dembele he can easily get thru bayern with that pace

Dembele isn’t fit anyway
21803.jpg

Davies raped Semedo for that second goal. Barcelona is getting BTFO

@Animecel2D is actually getting it right :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You pulling my leg? Oh well, it doesn’t matter the scores will probably change to something different.
You're still by far the closest of all predictions.

A better wizard than Merula Snyde

blown the fuck out. It seems Messi's twilight years are being wasted at Barcelona. Never thought they'd get this bad. Next season looks grim as well.
Yeah it's just sad. It's all because of the current corrupt (((owner))) of Barcelona rn.

In Barca, every four years they have a new owner. And the current owner is a fucking Jewish cunt and he just wants to be owner of Barca for the sake of being the owner or barca that's why he doesn't give a shit about la masia or winning, all he cares about is himself which is why he's just buying a fuck ton of players, so that in his campaign for running in the next term he can say "well I bought all these players"

Fucking greet Jewish cunt destroyed barcelona and ruined messi's career
You pulling my leg? Oh well, it doesn’t matter the scores will probably change to something different.
Bro Ur actually a genius

at least the club can get overhauled now right?

lets go for 10 goals gg

JFL Bayern scored more goals against Barca in one match than against Chelsea in two matches.

Imagine being Setién now.

JFL Bayern scored more goals against Barca in one match than against Chelsea in two matches.

Imagine being Setién now.
It's the chairman of Barca's fault

Everyone like a retweet this so it becomes viral

He even predicted the scores would change again :feelsohh: Literally Gandalf
Yeah it's just sad. It's all because of the current corrupt (((owner))) of Barcelona rn.

In Barca, every four years they have a new owner. And the current owner is a fucking Jewish cunt and he just wants to be owner of Barca for the sake of being the owner or barca that's why he doesn't give a shit about la masia or winning, all he cares about is himself which is why he's just buying a fuck ton of players, so that in his campaign for running in the next term he can say "well I bought all these players"

Fucking greet Jewish cunt destroyed barcelona and ruined messi's career
I agree, Bartomeu is inept and corrupt (JFL at that Paulinho deal). He is doing nothing while Barcelona slips massively behind Madrid. Literally all Barcelona has is Messi magic now. I heard the socios might vote no confidence towards him

Lol. Barca got moggggggggged

LOL u betray psg already?
But you are correct Bayern will win
Their defense still needs to improve
But it was a perfect own goal
Huh? I don't support PSG I just liked them more than Atlanta.

I don't care who wins the final but it will either be PSG or Bayern

It's over for Argentinian manlets.

He even predicted the scores would change again :feelsohh: Literally Gandalf

I agree, Bartomeu is inept and corrupt (JFL at that Paulinho deal). He is doing nothing while Barcelona slips massively behind Madrid. Literally all Barcelona has is Messi magic now. I heard the socios might vote no confidence towards him
that crook faggot got lucky with the 2015 treble. i dont trust socios anyway theyre retarded boomers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back