Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FBIcels, what do you have to gain around here?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Come on glowies. I know you're there. You spend all this time spying and stalking ugly virgin males and for what? A nice paycheck? Arresting a ugly guy for wrongthink? Go do something actually worthwhile like catching real criminals.

They are probably having a good time and are getting paid for it mogs me tbh

They get paid tax dollars for doing nothing, basically another version of single-motherhood.

They are probably having a good time and are getting paid for it mogs me tbh
All they have to do is lurk and get a big fat paycheck at the end of the day. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

FBIcels hire me or I'll ER my imaginary waifu today. Don't make me do it. I really like her she's been in my head for the last week or so I don't wanna kill her but I'll fucking bash her skull in if you don't hire me. It's all your fault FBIcels you have 24 hours.

They must have a wage increase when they spot a guy who could go ER I guess, the main motivation is money. Most of them would sell their father just to get a raise.

FBIcels hire me or I'll ER my imaginary waifu today. Don't make me do it. I really like her she's been in my head for the last week or so I don't wanna kill her but I'll fucking bash her skull in if you don't hire me. It's all your fault FBIcels you have 24 hours.
He's serious, I know this guy n he's fucking nutz

So Fbicels are paid while postmaxxxing? Damn, and I'm doing it for free :woke:

Waste of tax money imagine stalking us, men who just vent their problems and expose human nature particularly female nature and society as a whole. While their are drug/human trafficking, niggas crossing borders, gun trades etc.

Yeah we are such a threat, the government is a joke and you fbi niggas reading this are wasting your time. Humans are fucking ridiculous.

Waste of tax money imagine stalking us, men who just vent their problems and expose human nature particularly female nature and society as a whole. While their are drug/human trafficking, niggas crossing borders, gun trades etc.

Yeah we are such a threat, the government is a joke and you fbi niggas reading this are wasting your time. Humans are fucking ridiculous.
Am I the only one who thinks the fbi doesn't give a flying fuck about this site, at least not enough to use their own personnel to lurk on a regular basis? If they actually do that JFL

Am I the only one who thinks the fbi doesn't give a flying fuck about this site, at least not enough to use their own personnel to lurk on a regular basis? If they actually do that JFL
They probably don’t really give a fuck but, they probably just mainly want to contain the blackpill because if men were to find out how damed and disposable they are it won’t be good for society. Even that’s kinda stretching it because most men will keep denying truth and making excuses. Some minority of these FBI agents themselves are probably blackpilled.

This forum Is low on the list probably but still on the list either way.

They probably don’t really give a fuck but, they probably just mainly want to contain the blackpill because if men were to find out how damed and disposable they are it won’t be good for society. Even that’s kinda stretching it because most men will keep denying truth and making excuses. Some minority of these FBI agents themselves are probably blackpilled.

This forum Is low on the list probably but still on the list either way.
If they're actually forced to read all the shit that's posted here every day then they're more likely to commit suicide than the average incel :feelskek: