Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FBI FUCK OFF

korcel

korcel

Recruit
★★
For every incel mass shooter, there are 10 dark triad mass shooters.

STOP SPYING ON US GENTLE INCELS AND START MONITERING YOUR SHITTY FRAT BRO SONS THAT HAVE ALREADY RAPED WOMEN.

When some of the mods are FBI, I want to see how you'll stop those dumbasses on here.

We are worthless, but the sons of X are not, so we deserve to be punished.
Take the hierarchypill

many glowniggers lately, curious how most of them are either blue or GrAYcels

The Boulder shooter was a progressive ok he’s not with us he’s with antifa

Volcel if you wouldn't tbh

Last edited:
The Boulder shooter was a progressive ok he’s not with us he’s with antifa

He was def an incel though so incels are fucked by association. A mentally ill bullied balding Muslim in his 20s......... It was over for him.

STOP SPYING ON US GENTLE INCELS AND START MONITERING YOUR SHITTY FRAT BRO SONS THAT HAVE ALREADY RAPED WOMEN.

yeah He was def an incel though so incels are fucked by association. A mentally ill bullied balding Muslim in his 20s......... It was over for him.
He was a progressive and an immigrant.
11B825D5 0551 463A B750 67C7394166BC

He read the Washington post, was anti trump, pro immigration and anti “islamophobia” (doesn’t even exist)
48DC2A87 EBD3 4268 95AF A0A6C1AD982D
91951281 590A 4C0D 9F06 E6EA3E5DD4ED

‘He would talk about him being Muslim and how if anybody tried anything, he would file a hate crime and say they were making it up,’ Marvel said.

He read the Washington post, was anti trump, pro immigration and anti “islamophobia” (doesn’t even exist)
View attachment 426931View attachment 426932
‘He would talk about him being Muslim and how if anybody tried anything, he would file a hate crime and say they were making it up,’ Marvel said.
He sounds like one these progressive "Muslims" tbh. The anti fag stuff comes from Islam. But based on these screenshots he's very left leaning "first woman who might be our president". JFL. So yeah, nothing to worry about.

Last edited:

We're easy targets, from schoolyard bullies to glow-in-the-darks. We can only find peace in the grave.

Not to mention how pretty much all allegedly incel mass shooters were cluster Bs themselves. Rodger was an NPD, Harris and Lamza were psychopaths, so on and so forth.

Cluster Bs are demons in human form. Their only purpose in this life is making themselves and everyone else miserable.

Not to mention how pretty much all allegedly incel mass shooters were cluster Bs themselves. Rodger was an NPD, Harris and Lamza were psychopaths, so on and so forth.
Cluster B people are evil. Pure evil. Most mass shootings are committed by them, and if not, they normally play a role in pushing the shooter over the edge. I fucking hate cluster B people. I've interacted with 2 cluster b hoes, both of which have almost got me to kill myself. I'm still scarred to this day from those experiences. FUCK CLUSTER B HOES.

Cluster B people are evil. Pure evil. Most mass shootings are committed by them, and if not, they normally play a role in pushing the shooter over the edge.
Yup, manipulating people and then pushing them to suicide when they get bored or angry at them is another cluster B specialty.

I fucking hate cluster B people. I've interacted with 2 cluster b hoes, both of which have almost got me to kill myself.
I'm sorry you had to go through that. BPD women in particular are basically walking suicide booths for ugly incel men who fall for their trap.

I'm still scarred to this day from those experiences.
I'm terrified of BPD foids tbh. They are the people who fit the description of "creepy" the best, way way way more than some incel who just wanted some romance and sex with an equally unexperienced girl. Since we men nowadays can't use our natural advantage against women (being stronger), but they can still use their manipulation, intrigues and false accusations to the fullest against us, more effectively than ever, it's natural to feel like I do.

FUCK CLUSTER B HOES.
If you're a cluster B whore reading this, please seek treatment. It exists. Stop being a hurricane of destruction in the lives of everyone you get in relationships with and yourself.

i often fantasize how hard i would fuck my fbi agent, i imagine she is 27 years old or something and because she is woman (low iq) she has been given this shitty job of watching over me. She probably has a body count on 1000 men already but i would fill that hope up so much she cant even walk again.
If you were a psychopath, chances of that happening would be significant.

39% of hospitalized male psychopaths had consensual sex with female mental health staff
Gacono C, Meloy JR, Sheppard K, Speth E, Roske A. 1995. A Clinical Investigation of Malingering and Psychopathy in Hospitalized Insanity Acquittees. Bull Am Acad Psychiatry Law. 23(3): 387-397. [FullText]