Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FB baned Paul J.Watson

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Freedom democracy liberty.... Oy yeas you care a lot of it... Omg the society became 100% & + tirany
Thanks to fucking cucks

dont know or care who he is but ofc (((they))) would never ban a foid...

dont know or care who he is but ofc (((they))) would never ban a foid...
You dont know...seems to me incels are stupid as anybody else

You dont know...sems to me incels are stupid as anybody else
i dont care about stupid jewtube vloggers, i kind of live under a rock as well and totally anti-normie since i've had no friends for so long :feelscry:

i dont care about stupid jewtube vloggers, i kind of live under a rock as well and totally anti-normie since i've had no friends for so long :feelscry:
It does make sense

He's a cuck but it's sad to see how censorshit is progressing ngl

He's a cuck but it's sad to see how censorshit is progressing ngl

Seriously, it bothers me how people just don't get a fuck when someone gets banned by these platforms just because they don't agree with them. You don't think the same power that's deplatforming him (and Farrakhan, and Milo, and others) wouldn't do the same to you if you had their reach?

Pkw = :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill: don't really care about him since talked shit about us incels ngl.

don't care, the guy's a kike endorsed brainless maga trumpeting faggot that ridicules incels

Fuck this dude I hate him annoying cuck

Now these criminals ban people for memes.
Just post some hitler meme on FB

A literal faggot who does not name the jew, fuck him. He's controlled opposition like Alex Jones.

He is a cuck. But this is not right. I don't have any cuckbook account though.

don't care, the guy's a kike endorsed brainless maga trumpeting faggot that ridicules incels
I absolutely agree with you friend. But this says something important about extrem level of intolerance toward freedom . We live in totalitarian system that doesnt want to pretend that it is not totalitarian.
He is a cuck. But this is not right. I don't have any cuckbook account though.
He is cuck. But this is not right endeed.

Censorship is getting out of hand

I absolutely agree with you friend. But this says something important about extrem level of intolerance toward freedom . We live in totalitarian system that doesnt want to pretend that it is not totalitarian.

He is cuck. But this is not right endeed.
I wont endorse someone who condemns me. It's that simple. There are no arguments that will dethrone the ruling class, in fact one could argue that the deliberate suppression of speech is a good thing as it will inspire action

Censorship is getting out of hand
Gotten already
Thanks to all those cucks
I wont endorse someone who condemns me. It's that simple. There are no arguments that will dethrone the ruling class, in fact one could argue that the deliberate suppression of speech is a good thing as it will inspire action
Again you are very reasonable. Yeas.

Bashing both incels and people with depression. Yeah I couldn't give a rat's ass that he's been banned. I'm shocked it didn't happen sooner.

Bashing both incels and people with depression. Yeah I couldn't give a rat's ass that he's been banned. I'm shocked it didn't happen sooner.
Im for freedom of speech for everyone. Everyone

It's weird how he bashes incels when he's not even attracted to foids, he doesn't have to deal with the stuff we're going through.

It's weird how he bashes incels when he's not even attracted to foids, he doesn't have to deal with the stuff we're going through.
Not attracted? Realy??? How do you know?

Seriously, it bothers me how people just don't get a fuck when someone gets banned by these platforms just because they don't agree with them. You don't think the same power that's deplatforming him (and Farrakhan, and Milo, and others) wouldn't do the same to you if you had their reach?
I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but I literally said that I don't like the guy but what happened to him is worrying. If you were just adding to my comment then it's all good buddyboyo tbhthb

fuck that nigga

Only the minority has a voice.

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but I literally said that I don't like the guy but what happened to him is worrying. If you were just adding to my comment then it's all good buddyboyo tbhthb

These social media companies are coordinating their takedowns for sure.

Good, let facebook die out

These social media companies are coordinating their takedowns for sure.

Facebook owns Instagram so its not coordinated

Also good, hes anti incel

who is this nigga?

Yeah any of these people who look into a camera and talk for a living are fags, but pjw is especially faggy as far as center right vloggers go
who is this nigga?
Some anglocuck that makes incredibly redundant videos for info wars. I went through a phase where I watched his content but after about a month I got sick of his shtick. I have to imagine the majority of his fan base is preteen girls

He's talked shit about incels so he can rot for all I care

He’s Alex Jones’s bitch, and he’s too obsessed with Hillary Clinton.

Trump likes him, though, so he’ll be fine.

now (they) are "banned" him alt right will like him even more JFL this huge shill will going to get more popular just because (they) are "banned" him you know what I mean guys right? alt right copers loves conspiracy theories that "ban" is only going to help him nothing else