Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Favourite Missions In Grand Theft Auto Vice City.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Here's my list in no particular order:

Cabmaggedon
Death Row
Phantom Penh 86
Cop land
All hands on deck
Waste the wife
Keep your friends close
Rub out

Favourite side activities:

Rampages
Pizza boy deliveries
Shooting range
Messing with cheats and getting a six star wanted level. The police were always super aggressive and would ram your car and use spikes.

based vice citycel autist.

Vice City predates my gaming exposure but I did enjoy San Andreas of the same engine. Not really a linear campaign kind of guy but I loved taking shit up to the top of the mountain and seeing if it survives the fall to the redneck town below. I also learned how to fly planes before progressing beyond Los Santos by climbing an ambulance parked along side the airport fence to break in.

Vice City predates my gaming exposure but I did enjoy San Andreas of the same engine. Not really a linear campaign kind of guy but I loved taking shit up to the top of the mountain and seeing if it survives the fall to the redneck town below. I also learned how to fly planes before progressing beyond Los Santos by climbing an ambulance parked along side the airport fence to break in.
I like San Andreas the most in the 3d era. It's aged the best. It has the best gameplay and controls.
It also has the best map mission design and side activities. I might make a similar thread on my favourite missions and side missions in that game.

The GTA franchise is my all time favourite gaming franchise.

The construction RC helicopter mission :feelshaha:

My favourite is the last mission.The one where you help the colonel get out of vice city is cool to.And where you fly with Lance in a chopper shooting with machine gun

I like San Andreas the most in the 3d era. It's aged the best. It has the best gameplay and controls.
It also has the best map mission design and side activities. I might make a similar thread on my favourite missions and side missions in that game.

The GTA franchise is my all time favourite gaming franchise.

Ping me if you do. I have things to share.

thERe are many missions in that game

Giga based Vice city gamER:blackpill: