Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Favourite Film?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31052
  • Start date
Joker | Batman Wiki | Fandom
First Blood (1982) - Rotten Tomatoes
Kelly's Heroes 1970 V1DSS by ungrateful601010 on DeviantArt's Heroes 1970 V1DSS by ungrateful601010 on DeviantArt
11 Lucky Facts About 'Dirty Harry' | Mental Floss'Dirty Harry' | Mental Floss
Good picks

I don't have one.

The good the bad and the ugly and Jurassic park (the original).

space movie 1992

Last edited:
I Saw The Devil

bookmarked. will watch later, thanks OP :feelsokman:

My favorite (serious) movies:
1. Zodiac
2. Nightcrawler
3. Joker
4. American Psycho
5. Memories of Murder
6. Prisoners
7. Se7en
8. Taxi Driver
A guilty pleasure of mine were always trashy animal horror movies like Sharknado, Sharktopus (especially the third part), 2-headed Shark Attack, Piranhaconda etc. I also like movies like Hobo With A Shotgun and much more.
I Saw The Devil
Based.

Thanks bro. I see you mentioned some movies I really liked. Se7en, Prisoners and Memories of Murder. I also liked Nightcrawler and Zodiac. I thought Joker was okay but never watched American Psycho.

Inception
Jurassic park(og)

Catch me if you can
Slumdog Millionaire
American History X

Not favorite but i like Yojimbo.

@HidekiTojota
Based

My favorite movie was always “Full Metal Jacket” but lately it’s “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly”

When i was in my early teens are set a challenge to watch one of his movies every week until i watch them all but i didn't finish, and some i didn't find their translation and don't want to read sub titles.
How did you manage with the extreme slow pace of the movies compared to nowadays? I had to watch 7 Samurai in 2 evenings due to adhd focus issues