Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

favourite far cry game?

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
thoughts on far cry?

i think its a fun game with a good formula - nice visuals and every game is pretty much the same but it hits like crack when youre in the mood for it

imo best way to play it to skip all the cutscenes, not give a shit about the story and just immerse yourself in the gameplay

@NoIdeaWhatToDo

I've only played far cry 4

2, 3 & 4 can’t decide between them

I have enjoyed FC2-5, FC1 felt too hard with aimbotting enemies and stupid mutants and FC6 is just horrible so won't bother with any of new games of this series it's even more dead and stale than AC that at least tried something new with Origins and it worked very nice.

Never played any of the games

FC3: Blood Dragon

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

62052.jpg

Played 1 and 2. 1 is pretty fun, but I didn't really have the patience to replay it. Maybe with mods, as the FOV and graphics are outdated in a bad way. Gameplay wasn't outdated as much as people try to paint it that way. Boss fights weren't too great. Plot was lame.

2 was disappointing. Too much driving around ruined it. The shooting and first few missions made it promising but it has too much filler. Bad filler at that. Rushed through it at the end. Plot was pretty good, though I wish the 2 sides had more nuance.

liked 3 and 4. but i would also like 5 if it was not a far cry game, give it a new name and is good, just didn't feel far cry

Far Cry 3 easily. Map editor was fun as fuck.

5 is the best because it isn't as repetitive (climbing 6 gorillion towers) and the environment is beautiful
Blood dragon next because it's literally just a power trip
Then 4 because it's a better version of 3
6 is alright, performance issues and I didn't like the rpg system

Don't really like primal and new dawn, never played 1 and 2

thoughts on far cry?

i think its a fun game with a good formula - nice visuals and every game is pretty much the same but it hits like crack when youre in the mood for it

imo best way to play it to skip all the cutscenes, not give a shit about the story and just immerse yourself in the gameplay
Fc5 and new dawn are masterpieces , here look at my old og post

thoughts on far cry?

Far Cry 5, sentimental value, first far cry ive played, fun as fuck.

Far Cry 3 and Primal

I like Farcry 5. Never finished new dawn though. Played Farcry 6 and just deleted it before I even finished the prologue (borrowed it from a friend so I didn't pay for it)

Tons of other good farcry games, Enjoy your niggers in FC2
It was supposed to be a TND game but then the ending has all of the innocents just move to another country.

Is this an APR or UFLL forum?

Farcry 4&5

I had joseph seed as my avi for some time here

Only played far cry 5 and primal

Primal was great, 5 sucked was too short and it was repetitive

thoughts on far cry?

Ive never liked playing far cry but I like the story of the third game especially vaas’s character

Vaas is the only reason that game gained as much popularity as it did

The story for the 5th game seemed good from what I played and joeseph soyd seemed like a good charecter too but the gameplay is fucking terrible its so boring and repetitive I had the same problem with the gameplay in mafia 3

I dont know how these mfs think its okay to make games like this they are so bad

Last edited:
3 aka the fag cry they made at least 4 times at this point.