Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Favourite Bible verse?/favourite Quaran verse?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Mine are :
Exodus 21:20-21
"When a slaveowner strikes a male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies immediately, the owner shall be punished. But if the slave survives a day or two, there is no punishment; for the slave is the owner’s property."

And:
Quran 4 34
Righteous women are qanitat, guarding the unseen according to what God has guarded. Those [women] whose nushuz you fear, admonish them, and abandon them in bed, and strike them. If they obey you, do not pursue a strategy against them. Indeed, God is Exalted, Great."

It's over - St. Hamudi

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

I think my favorite verse of the whole bible is this one:

Ephesians 4:30

King James Version

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It makes clear our souls are permanently sealed by the Holy Spirit for salvation, it's all done and already only in waiting status. If salvation depended on my own efforts to any extent, I'd sure go to hell.

"If you are ethnic, rope!" - Book of Jesus

Your wives are a place of sowing of seed for you, so come to your place of cultivation however you wish

Leviticus 18:22

maybe exodus 20