Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favorite Villains?

KyloRen said:
th

He's the only one with actual character development and an internal conflict.

he's the only reason I bothered watching the last movie. 

In fact, there's nothing remarkable about any of the good guys in star wars.

[attachment=1466]

Attachments

• Rodger-Elliot1.jpg
    Rodger-Elliot1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 99
The Joker, Palpatine, Teyrn Loghain, Reverse Flash, and Prometheus (My Avatar) etc.

I like villains who are intelligent.

nausea said:
the only one I know is the mythological one
He's from this show called Arrow, it's absolute cancer now (due to a certain bitchy female character) but seasons 1, 2, and 5 were pretty great. He's probably the most insanely hateful villain I have ever seen, decides to psychologically break the protagonist and is always 10 steps ahead of him.

Speaking of Greek Mythology, Hades is basically an incel. He's the chillest out of the gods but everybody hates him and gave him a shitty job he doesn't want, the only reason he's married is because he kidnapped a goddess and forced her to marry him using a curse. Hephaestus is also an ancient beta cuck.

KyloRen said:
th

He's the only one with actual character development and an internal conflict.

He's 30yo man who acts like an edgy teenager, he doesn't even have reasons to be on the dark side. He just blindly follow the path of his grandfather like a bitch without his own opinion. None of the characters in sequels are worthy remembering. There is:

>white woman who can do anything
>nigger le comic relief
>latino guy eye candy
>asian FAT woman
>purple haired lesbian who is in charge of everything and dies a hero way (JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW THEY MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY TO KILL ACKBAR THIS WAY)
>superpowerful bald deformed guy who dies like a fag

and actually Rey is the most likeable one but making her the most powerful jedi of all time was superdumb and completely destroyed her character

Akarin said:
He's 30yo man who acts like an edgy teenager, he doesn't even have reasons to be on the dark side. He just blindly follow the path of his grandfather like a bitch without his own opinion. None of the characters in sequels are worthy remembering. There is:

>white woman who can do anything
>nigger le comic relief
>latino guy eye candy
>asian FAT woman
>purple haired lesbian who is in charge of everything and dies a hero way (JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW THEY MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY TO KILL ACKBAR THIS WAY)
>superpowerful bald deformed guy who dies like a fag

and actually Rey is the most likeable one but making her the most powerful jedi of all time was superdumb and completely destroyed her character

Ok party pooper