Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Favorite Videogame Genres/Settings?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐
★★★★★
What are your favorite settings and genres of video games? I like open world games a lot, usually with a good story and preferably set in some fictional fantasy/sci-fi setting or some alternate past.

open world RPGs or anything in a cyberpunk or medieval setting. retro included.

Apart from cyberpunk 2077(not actually that bad IMO) what other cyberpunk setting games are there?

The one where i get to live out the male fantasy :feelsmage::shock::feelsUnreal::feelsaww:

Single-player RPGs

What are your favorite settings and genres of video games? I like open world games a lot, usually with a good story and preferably set in some fictional fantasy/sci-fi setting or some alternate past.
Chrono Trigger is a good mix of both settings.

Eroges and indie hentai games all day

Honestly i don't care about other games anymore, i just go to the gym, go back home and fap 30.000 times to the most degenerate hentai i can find until i fall asleep

I like school shooting games

First person dungeon crawlers

Open world, RPG, FPS

Hardcore indie ass-blasting games, like Hotline miami, Furi, Katana Zero, RUINER, DEADBOLT. FPS are also good enough.