Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favorite mass shooter

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
St. Marc Lepine.

Tension said:
* Adam Lanza: Don't really need to explain this one. One of the most devastating killers, and lived such a bizarre, fascinating short life. I relate to Adam a lot.
Bad news: He didn't exist.

I  gonna say, Elliot Rodger. His life story is just so sad. I wish i could meet him and talked for to him before he carried out his attack and talked to him for an hour or so. I can relate to so much of his life story, i have never read someone who writes about the things i feel.

I have read his manifesto twice. Take these passages for instance:

"Now I know what he meant. Childhood is fun, but when a boy reaches puberty a whole new world opens up to him… a whole new world with new pleasures, such as sex and love. Other boys will experience this, but not me, it pains me to say. That is the basis of my tragic life."

"There is no way I could live a happy life with such a scenario. Not only did I have to waste my entire youth suffering in loneliness and unfulfilled desire, but I had to live with the knowledge that other boys my age were able to have all of the experiences I craved"

"I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger… Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent… Divine"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back