Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favorite exercise?

• Thread starter DeathIsSalvation
  • Start date
DeathIsSalvation

DeathIsSalvation

Major
I'd say mine is pull ups

Jerking off my dick

Ngl working out is a good cope, makes you feel good even if temporarily

Tornado kicks

Damn, my max was like 3 hours. Edging is like drugs. The longer and the more you edge, the more pleasure you obtain. I might set a goal to edge for 24 hours. It might be my greatest accomplishment

orgasmic prostate contractions

Benchpress or heavy squats feel the best
Kickboxinging with a heavy bag is my pick for cardio tho

I fucking hate jump rope. Never synchronised enough so I keep having to restart.
You might wanna watch how to jump rope. I always thought it was overrated but once I started to learn how to do it, I feel like it's the best cardio to do imo, other than running/walking but with jump roping, it gives you that adrenaline rush that other forms of cardio rarely do.

You might wanna watch how to jump rope. I always thought it was overrated but once I started to learn how to do it, I feel like it's the best cardio to do imo, other than running/walking but with jump roping, it gives you that adrenaline rush that other forms of cardio rarely do.
if I'm going to spend 15 minutes doing cardio I'd rather train than jump in place tbh, even if it's a bit less intensive

Fucking your mom.

Cardio with little girls

Plank..ye thats weird i know

sphinx push ups

Going on walks.