Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favorite consoles?

Regenerator

Regenerator

JBWfag extermination advocate
★★★★★
Mine are the PS2, PS3 & The Nintendo Wii since I have the most nostalgia with them.

Ps1 and ps2 imo because of JRpgs

Ps1 and ps2 imo because of JRpgs
My ps2 was a slim one & could play PS1 games. I'm pretty sure I still have it somewhere.

My ps2 was a slim one & could play PS1 games. I'm pretty sure I still have it somewhere.
I had both fat and slim ps1 and fat and slim ps2. Good old times.

Super Nintendo/Super Famicom.

SNES since that was basically my favorite major console to ever own as a child and it’s quite simply the greatest videogame console to this day with all the best games and zero woke bullshit. :feelsokman:

Never had one, can't say

PS1 followed by SNES probably. The funniest thing is that the original Playstation actually started out as an addon for the SNES

nes probably, was my first console. I actually somewhat hate ps2 because for a time i ran out of new pc games and had to play on ps2 almost exclusively, and boy playing ps2 was a chore. I played not because i liked those games that much but because i had the itch and had nothing else to do

PS3 and Vita, maybe 3ds. Have a jailbroken ps3 and it's pretty great, plays all the metal gear games.

Super nes
Mega drive
N64
Wii U

Easily PS2, PS3, GBA, and PSP.

Bird Rocking Out GIF